Happy Birthday Nath

You're asleep in your warm cosy bed, cuddled up to your boyfriend, Nathan, when you feel him start to roll around. You open your eyes and wonder how you managed to get such a perfect life. After a few moment, Nath woke up.

"Morning babe!" Nath reached forward and gave a gentle kiss to your forehead, the one that sent tingles down your spine.

"Do you know what day it is?" you say to him with excitement. You give Nath a cuddle and then reach to your bedside table. "Here." You handed him the present and card you got him. "Happy Birthday!" You gave him a kiss on the cheek. Nath smiled at you and then started to read his card. Once he'd done, he brought you towards him and you stayed snuggling in bed together.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome, now open your present!" you almost shouted, eagerness clear in your voice. You watched as Nath tore away at the paper, opening his present. When he'd taken it all of, he lifted up the new Man United shirt that he wanted, but hadn't managed to get yet. His face lit up and so did yours, knowing that you'd gotten a good buy.

"Thanks babe, I love it!" Nath placed his hands on your face and pulled you towards him and gave you a passionate kiss. What a great day!