Random

You're at school and it's a sunny day, so at break, you and your friends sit on the field grass, sunbathing. Your boyfriend, Nathan, has been on tour and you really miss him. You were getting really upset when all of your friends were sat talking about their boyfriends, knowing you wouldn't see Nathan for quite some time, when a HELICOPTER lands in your school field! Your hair is blowing everywhere and everyone crowds around to see who it is. You're stood at the front with your friends when Nathan steps out of the helicopter door.

"Nath? Nath!" You run up to him and he hugs you tightly. Everyone in your school wanders off because you clearly want some privacy and they weren't as interested in Nath as you obviously were! All of your friends were secretly spying on you though.

"OMG! I've missed you so much! Wait, why are you here?" You look at Nath, puzzled and then your heart melts as you look into his sweet, green eyes.

"I couldn't bare being away from you, so..."

"So?"

"So I'm taking you with me!"

"What?!" You were really excited, but really shocked at the same time.

"Yeah, it's all sorted. I've talked to your mum and all you've got to do is pack!" You really were excited now and let out a little scream. You both laughed and rushed home to pack. It was perfect.