Part 19: FINALLY

you walk down the stairs holding hand's with Colby and stand infront of all the room mates. Colby lift's you conjoined hands and kisses your's "she's all mine" colby says making your legs feel like jello. 𝒽𝒾𝓈. the room mates all are happy for you when Elton gets really close to Colby "if you break her heart we are taking her side and will hurt you, you better treat her right" Colby look's scared and nod's you just giggle "thx dad" you say jokingly. Elton just roll's his eyes and put's his hand's up in defense "i was just saying" all the room mates laugh when you guys discuss telling colby's fans. you decide not yet but soon.....mabey. you hang out with the room mates laughing all day when sam and colby want to film a never have i ever, you will get introduced as a friend and sense your a youtuber too its not suspisious even though your channel isint as big as the boy's. you sit on the back of the couch behind Colby next to Elton. they do the intro when Colby start's of "never have i ever had an a semetrical ballsac" i put a finger down as a joke making them laugh then it it back up. they were talking about how that's impossible and colby pulled his pant's down as a joke. you roll your eye's. the game continues. you have 2 finger's down when corey asked "never have i ever kissed a youtuber with over 500,00 subs. you know corey was trying to target because you just passed 500,000 yesterday. you and colby both out a finger down and so does elton. it loops around another time when sam said the qeustion "neve have i ever kissed a man" you put a finger down "woow" you say lowkey feeling targeted but elton put's down a finger too "dammit i frenched heath" you think "wait is that why you put a finger down for kissing a youtuber qeustion" the room mates "oohhhh" and Elton just shrugs and you guys all laugh. Elton gets out first and you get out the qeustion after. Aaroun won. and they end the video and you and Colby go and hang out in his room. Colby kisses you and you kiss back colby put's his hand on your thigh and your hand's are in his hair. you lay your back on the bed and colby's on top of you. colby starts kissing your neck but it does not go farther than that. mostly because of the room mates. colby pull's away and look's at your neck "oops" you get up and look in the mirror and there's a giant hicky, to deep colored to cover up. colby comes in behind you and kisses your jaw by your ear. "you owe me now i cant cover this" he looks down n your eyes "what do i owe you" you look at him "food, we are going to tender greens"he chuckles and you guys get up to go. when you come down stairs Sam and corey are in the kitchen "hey skyler did you get attacked by a vaccum or something" corey says in a teasing voice. "well i dont need a vaccum i can just tell you to suck it" i say flipping them off while walking out. "that was hot" colby says getting in the car. you roll your eyes and go to tender greens.