Part 12: jealous

Colby put his arm around your shoulders and whispered in your ear "you look gorgeous" you smile and blush. you and Colby walk over to the drinks and both have a couple shots. you leave Colby and go to talk and dance with Devyn. after about an hour of talking and dancing with some people you look around to try to find Colby, you cant find him any where so you go upstairs to check his room when you see him making out with another girl, him and the girl were about to get heated. you leave the room and shut the door before Colby or the girl saw you. you wanted to cry, Colby with another girl made you sad and jealous. you know you two are not dating but he got mad when you only got kissed by someone else and then only a couple days later he looks like hes about to have sex with another girl. mabey  Colby does'int want to date you any more. mabey your just overthinking. you go downstairs to get another drink. you were not going to have any more though because you don't like drinking so much were you cant think. you try to not think about Colby and the other girl, you will talk about it to him in the morning. you go outside in the backyard were there are less but still a lot of people, some are jumping off Elton's shark jumping pool thing and some are watching sitting on the edge of the pool with only there feet in the water. You feel someone come behind you and tap you on the sholder, you turn around and see a tall, tan guy with brown fluffy hair with highlights. he looked really drunk "do you need something?" you ask. he blinks his eyes a few times " my names Brennen, i m really drunk and don't want to drive and i was wondering if you could just drive me home because i left my wallet and phone at home so i cant get an uber and you looked nice" Brennen scratched his neck, you agree and take Brennen's keys. he had a really nice grey car. Brennen gets in the passenger side and you get in the drivers seat and start the car.  Brennen tells you his address and you drive there it was around a 10 minute drive, you could uber back home which was fine. you walk Brennen inside when he lays down in his bed. He definitly drank more than he could handle. you grab a bottle of Advil and a glass of water and put it on Brennen's night stand. you hear him mumble thank you into his pillow. you leave his apartment and head back to the trap house. The party was over and decided to help Sam and Elton clean because the rest of the room mates don't really clean after party's. you grab a trash bag and start in the kitchen. Sam was in the living room and Elton was in the backyard. '"hey Skyler can we talk about something?" "sure Sam whats on your mind?" Sam comes to the kitchen and drops his trash bag and looks you in the eye "i know me and the room mates tease about you and colby but thats only because he either cant find someone or falls for the girls that ghost him after a week, on of them being in his room right now." Sam rolls his eyes. " i just wanted to say that we love having you hear and want you to date Colby but i never really asked you about how you feel about him"  you smile happy Sam cares about your feelings. "you room mates are definitly on to something, but yea i wanna date COLBY but i dont know what will happen if he makes out with girls at every party, colby even kissed me when we were hanging out but i said i didn't want to rush into a relationship so we were not going to date for a month but i really do like colby, hell i love him already but i dont like falling for people to fast because i don't want to get my heart broken like it did with my last relationship" you take a breath "damn i didn't know i was holding all those feelings in, please just keep this between us" you look at Sam. "i don't know if i'll have too" Sam point's to the stairs were Colby had been standing listening to the whole conversation you told Sam. Colby just looks at you for a second.

                                                    " you love me?"