Part 9: the kiss

you let colby kiss you when you pull away after a minute. "im sorry, your just so beutiful" colby says staring at your eyes. your heart aws at his words. you dont know how to respond. you want to date colby but dont want to rush it and make your friendship weird if you start dating and breakup. you tend to get anxiety about these things. you relized you been scaring and havint answered colby for about 2 minutes you two were just sitting in the slow moving water. "colby i like you i do but i dont wanna rush into it  and i like you but i just cant because i like you so much im scared to loose you" you look up at colby who looks sad but seems to understand "can we make a deal thats good for both of us then" "sure" you say. "if we both feel the same way in a month will you date me?" you smile at colby "deal" you two talk about other things and you and colby call your boss and offically quit your job. you have to go in tomorrow to get your stuff and things but then your free to have fun and hang out with colby everyday. colby grabs his and your camera to the beach which you didnt know he brought. "lets film togather" he said as happy as a little boy on christmas. you grin and roll your eyes. you grab your camera and watch colby take something else out of the trunk. it was a backpack filled with flashlights, mask, band-aids and some other things when you relize what you two were doing from watching his and sams channel. "weres the abandon place" you ask. colby laughs "glad your ok with it, its a abandon mansion at the end of the beach but lets film are intros here. you and colby film both of your intros and start to head to the abandon mansion. you both turn on your cameras. and climb into the mansion you exsplore it finding some sketchy stuff but nothing that instersting. you both film your outros in the mansion. you and colby leave, put the camera stuff away and colby and you drive home. you needed to get sleep cause you had to go to work tomorrow for the last time to grab your things. you wake up the next morning at 6:30. you get up and take a shower. your blasting music and you dont really care if you wake up the neighbors. you get dressed in a cropped black david bowie tee and some black ripped jeans and red and black vans, you put on some natural makeup, gathered your things and went downstairs to make breakfast but colby was already in your kitchen making eggs, when you saw him you jumped and scream making him flinch. "you have to stop breaking into my house" you say. colby just laughs "mabey" you giggle. "how did you get in i locked my door" "i climbed the fence in the back and came in through your back door" "jesus christ colby" you guys laugh and eat breakfast togather. colby drives you to work and you gt there at 8:00. you walk in and talk to your boss. you grab your few belongings and go to say bye to charlie, he doesint know yet that you quit. you go to his office "hey charlie" you wave. he looks at you happy "hey skyler" "i have something to tell you" you say looking at the floor. charlie gives you one off those then say it looks. "i quit to become a youtuber with some of my other friends" "oh" charlie seems sad "then i have to tell you somthing" charlie gets closer to you and you give him a confused look. charlie is figeting with his fingers. charlie kisses you and you dont pull away, you dont know why you dont really want to date him because you like colby. you then pull away. "im sorry charlie i like someone else" he nods kinda sad and you just leave, it was a weird moment. you get back in colbys car and by his exspression you could tell he saw the kiss.  "why didint you pull away, you said yesterday at the beach you liked me"  "i do like you colby, it caught me by surprise i pulled away after a second and i told him i liked someone else" colby nods in understandment. you guys drive away singing to music. you could tell colby was kinda jelous still that you kissed someone else. you guys got home and you decided you were having a sleepover at the trap house, and to be honest it was less of a desision and more of all of the room mates forcing you. you were glad you were friends with all of them. you got a couple things and went to the traphouse. you just let yourself in getting greeted by 6 roomates. corey told you they were having a movie night. no one let you or colby sit on the couch so you two could share a lovesack. you get half way through the movie when you relize colby and most of the roomates are asleep. you cuddle into colby and fall asleep yourself.