Joonie

Y/n POV

Finally, you're done with work. A sign leaves your lips in relief knowing you are done for the day. You walk down the hall in search of Jin. He's probably practicing with the boys. With each step, you think of him. You start blushing at the thought of being his girlfriend. You smile stupidly walking alone. A staff member looks at you with a raised eyebrow. You clear your throat and straighten your face. Your eyes read the blue sign on each door until you read practice room. Music can be heard from the outside. Your hands grasp the cold handle turning it slowly. Cracking the door open, your eyes peek inside. You see the boys still practicing. You bite your lip watching Jin dance smoothly. His wet hair sticking to the side of his face. His neck glowing from the sweat dripping down from his face. Jin looks so hot with his hair wet. You couldn't resist being turned on. You close the door bring your body against the wall. With your eyes closed, you take a deep breath gathering yourself. After a couple of breaths, you are sane again. Your eyes look at the door thinking of a plan. You planned on having lunch with them but they're busy. Your eyes glow with an idea. You can go and get them lunch. By the time they're done, lunch will be here. That way you can all eat together.

You walk down the hall calling two staff members to help you. You head out the door walking down the street. There is a well-known restaurant close by. You quickly place the order and bring it back to the studio. You power walk hoping to get there on time. You arrive at the practice room door but no music is playing.

"Practice must've ended."

You screech the door open entering in with a smile. The boys sit in a half-circle. Their exhausted faces light up from seeing you. You wave your hand at each member until you reach Jin. He sat bent over with his elbows resting on his thigh. He looks up at you with a mixture of a smile and a grin. Your wave descends as his fiery stare encapsulates you. The stare breaks from a bump on your shoulder. It's the staff members bring in the food. You walk over to the table helping the staff unpack the food.

"Hey, guys! I brought you all lunch" you say handing each of them their food and drink

"Ahh y/n you're too sweet" says Hoseok showing you his sunshine smile.

"We're all so happy to see you again!" Says Taehyung with his boxy smile as you hand him his food.

You go down the line until you reach Jin. You bend overlooking deep into his brown eyes. You can feel his eyes piercing into your soul. A stare so intense and so deep calling you to come closer. You feel his warm hand brush against your skin as he grabs the box

"Y/n sit down and eat with us" says Jungkook making you two flinch. You quickly stand up straight looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"Ahaha yes Jungkook I am" you walk over to the chair Jungkook brought you. It sat on the opposite side of Jin. You can feel Jin's eyes glued on you. As you turn around to sit, your eyes lock with Jin's. You slowly sit down starting at each other. Suddenly a hiss leaves under your breathe. You scrunch your nose remembering you're sore from last night. Your eyes look back up to see Jin sipping his drink. He bites the straw looking at you with seductive eyes. Your bashful eyes try to look away trying to hide from his tiger-like stare ready to devour you any second. You didn't know what to do at that moment. You want to look away but you couldn't. Jin moves his eyes to the right indicating someone is calling you. You turn your head to see it's Jimin.