Her

JIN POV
I headed to the practice room where all the boys were waiting. I walked into the chatter filled room waving at everyone. I then sat in my chair with my legs up. Took out phone and listened to the chatter around me. They were all discussing who the doctor could be.

"Who do you think it will be?" Asked Taehyung

"What if BandPd finally got us a hot doctor" Said Jimin while laughing

Suddenly the door opened and someone walks in. My face was still pinned to my phone but I could tell it was BangPd's footsteps. Everyone was silent. You could a hear pin drop in the room. This was strange since the boys were normally chaotic.

"Okay so here is your new doctor and assistant" said BandPd

Suddenly a honey like voice said "Hello I'm Dr. y/n but you can just call me y/n"

I slowly put my phone down and sat up properly. I lifted my eyes to see... IT WAS HER!!!!!

I couldn't help but stare at her and so couldn't the others. Everyone's mouth was wide open as they couldn't believe their eyes.

Her long black curly wavy hair fell in-front of her chest. Her face was glowing. Her smile could light up the room. She had a dimple on the left side of her face. Her cheeks were a light rose color. Her plump lips were covered with red lipstick. I could tell she didn't wear makeup except for her lipstick. Her eyelashes were naturally long. A curtain fell down her eyes when she looked down. She was all natural beauty. Her figure was a perfect hourglass with big boobs and a round ass. She was wearing a pencil skirt with a blouse that complemented her curves.

She started to walk towards us. I could hear the clicking of her black heels with each step. I gulped looking at how seductive she could be without even trying.

One by one she shacked everyone's hands with joy. She was very polite. Then it was my turn

I let out my hand trying not to shake. Our hands intertwined. I struggled to make eye contact with her but when I did, I melted in her brown eyes.

Stuttering I said "H- hi I'm Seokjin. Y- you can c- call me Jin. No n- need of calling me h- hyung or anything." I said with a nervous laugh.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Jin" she said in the softest tone while smiling making her dimple show. Her hands were soft like a delicate flower.

I kept looking into her eyes loosing the track of time. She had enchanted me. Yoongi elbowed me making me snap out. I realized I was still holding her hand and let go. Embarrassed, wondered if she noticed. I looked down with my red face as she slowly backed up not minding my weird gesture.

"I will be back soon but for now I have go. I still have more people to meet. See you all soon" she said as she left the room while waving.

The door closed. I let out a sign of relief. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back on the chair. My head was replaying what had just happened. I thought I would never see her again but I did! I felt so many emotions. I opened my eyes so see the boys circled around me looking straight at me. They looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"Hyung you sure were nervous talking to her." Said Yoongi with his finger on his chin. 

"What's up with 'don't call me hyung' looks like you have other things in mind" said Jungkook while shaking my shoulder like the muscle boy he is making me rock back and fourth.

"I don't blame him. She was pretty hot I would hit that too" said Jimin with a smirk on his face. Jimin was a flirt whenever he had a chance. It was mostly a joke and his funny character but I couldn't joke about someone else wanting her. "Don't you dare!" I said jumping up lightly slapping his neck as he laughed.

"I- I was just being nice to her. She's new here so I wanted her to feel comfortable... WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?! I SAW EVERYONE EYEING HER DOWN"

 WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?! I SAW EVERYONE EYEING HER DOWN"

"He is right. Let's make her comfortable and our new friend. We want her to feel at home." Said Taehyung

"We don't want her to think we are celebrities that are lusting on her. I bet she's already nervous. Let's make sure she feels safe." Said Namjoon

"You hear that Jimin? No hitting on the hot doctor I mean lady" said Hoseok

I sat back in my chair hearing the boys chatter with a big smile on my face. It really was her. I couldn't believe she was here. She would be with me everyday. I was finally able to see her and get to know her. Maybe life did have something planned for me.

Was she the one?