Strawberry farm

*RING RING*

The sound of your ringtone buzzes none stop. Annoyed, sinking under the sheets, you place a pillow on your ear but it didn't help. Finally giving in, you throw your pillow across the room picking up your phone without glancing to see who it was. Honestly, you didn't care. Drained from work all you want is rest.

"WHO IS IT?!" you say in a sleepy but very agitated voice. The bright morning sun squinting your eyes.

The person on the other side was silent making you even more furious

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!"

"Jagi..." a frightened Jin answers.

Your body jolts up hearing his cracking voice. Sitting up, you curse in your head.

Dammit, y/n why are you like this?!

"Hi, Jinnie... I'm sorry I was asleep uh what's up?" you ask hoping he forgave you

"I- it's nothing..."

"Hey tell me or I will think you're mad at me"

"I hate to bother... I- I know it's early but can we meet at my place...please?"

What could it be this time? Lately, Jin has a habit of surprising you. You didn't mind. You love having a boyfriend who wants to spend time with you. You're always excited to see what he planed. As tired as you are, you try to sound enthusiastic.

"Sure I will be right there!"

"Sorry I love you! You won't regret it"

"Love you too"

You don't take long to get ready. Maybe it's because you don't know what to expect.

Breakfast? Shopping? Oh no, NOT FISHING!

You thought but then relaxed knowing Jin gets up way earlier when he goes fishing. Unsure, you choose an outfit that could go with any occasion. Blue jeans with a white top. Slowly gliding the nude lipstick on your lips, you think of how lonely your lips felt. How distant Jin has been since that one night. You lost hope it would ever happen again. Not expressing your desire you kept to yourself.

Once ready, you walk over to Jin's place, or should you say the boys' place as Jin stayed there the night before. Arriving at the wooden door, you take a deep breath before knocking. What will today hold for you?

"Y/N! Come on in" Taehyung opens the door

You are welcomed by Taehyung and lovely Tannie. Squatting you take Tannie into your arms loving him. Wishing you had such a cute dog. While playing with Tannie, you glance up to see Namjoon's eyes on you. His brown eyes begging for you as if a lost dog himself. Shy and timid he looks away. Not thinking much of it, you wave at him. Jin is still in his room getting ready. Deciding to make yourself home, you wait for Jin in this bedroom.

Entering his room, you hear the sound of the shower running. He wasn't ready but you didn't mind. Instead, you give yourself a tour of his room. You are amazed at how cute his room is. Way different from his other bedroom. Walking around, you adore the cute posters on the wall and RJ laying with other stuff toys on his bed light blue bedsheets. Amazed at how organized he is. The white shelf neatly organized with books and gifts from fans. Curious of what Jin reads, you pick up a book flipping through the pages when something falls to the floor. Looking down, your jaw drops. Quickly picking up the evidence you see it's a nude magazine. Your eyes widen shocked Jin likes such things. Curious you flip through the pages seeing big tits, small tits, tits with creams on their nipples, ass with oil, the list goes on and on. Fantasized by what you found, your eyes ogle flipping the pages. You never have seen a nude magazine since there is porn. Losing track of the outside world, your ears fail to hear the shower head turn off.