Opening up

Y/N POV
After a couple hours I was finally free. I thought it would be a good time to talk to them since they were getting free for lunch. They were probably ending their practice just about now. I quickly grabbed some cold water bottles and toweled. I headed to the dance room where the boys were practicing. I opened the door to see they were in the middle of the choreo. I quietly tippy toed my way to the back of the room with cold water and towels for when they were done. No one noticed me just Jin. His eyes followed my every footstep. He smiled when he saw me watching them.

I looked at them with dazed eyes as they hit every beat giving it their all. I was amazed at the performance. They all danced so smoothly in sync. They all worked so hard.

Once the song ended I started to clap "OH MY FUCKING GOSH THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!" I screamed.

They all dropped to the floor and turned around smiling at me with sweat dripping down their face while breathing heavy. It broke my heart seeing how tired they get just to perform for us. They never show us that side. I quickly got up and started to hand everyone cold water and towels to wipe their sweat. Namjoon was especially tired and was laying on the floor with his eyes closed.

"Let me help you out Jooni- Namjoon" I sat down putting his head in my lap as I aired him and wiped the sweat off his face. He finally got the strength to drink some water and I helped him out. From the corner of my eye I could see Jin staring at me. He was sitting up with one knee by his chest while the other leg laid straight. His hair was all wet. I could sense jealously coming from him but why would he.l be jealous. I gulped while glancing at his intense stare. He looked so hot with wet hair. Maybe he was wishing for me to do the same? No I'm overthinking. I need to stop!

After Namjoon caught his breathe he started to talk to me. "Thank you so much for helping me. Don't worry we don't mind if you call us by our nicknames. You are family now" said Namjoon. He was such a sweet guy. I was glad that I was getting close to them.

After they all caught their breaths I thought it was a good time to talk to them. I asked if I could speak to them and they all agreed. They all sat in front of me like little kids. They all looked at me with curiosity expect for Jin. He has his head down and was foundling with his fingers. Was he being shy?

"I wanted to talk a little about myself so that everyone could get to know me and discuss a very important part of me."

"Oooo do you have a boyfriend?" Asked jimin nudging me.

I could see Jin lift his head up staring at me eagerly wanting to hear the answer.

I laughed and said "I WISH!! But seriously it's something else. I am a Amry...."

"ARMY?!??!!!" Said everyone and jumped to give me a group huge. I was overwhelmed by the amount of love I was getting from them.

"Ahh sorry if we made you uncomfortable. We couldn't help it. It's really nice to have you as our doctor and assistant. We all feel that you are someone we will get along with well and be close with. Our personalities match a lot. It's nice to have someone who understands us. " Said Hoseok with his sunshine smile while everyone else agreed

"Haha it's okay! Don't worry I'm not the type of person who gets offended. I'm actually pretty open to things. I'm pretty goofy and love to have fun! I just wanted to let you know so you don't think I'm a crazy fan who got this job for the wrong reasons. I also feel the same about you all. As a army I did watch bts a lot and got to know you all but now I feel a connection I didn't have before. We're going to have a lot of fun together. I'm honored to be a part of your life"  I said

"Awe your so sweet!! It's so easy to be open with you. It's as if we have known each other for a while. We all love your caring touch which we haven't had in a while. Your going to fit great with our crackhead nature. But don't worry we would never think that about you." said Jungkook while everyone else agreed again

We talked for the next hour laughing and getting to know each other more. We all clicked instantly.

I caught Jin looking at me a few times. He would stare at me with his brown eyes. When I would catch him he would quickly look away acting as if he never was looking. Every time I would smile back looking at how cute he acted. No one else did this but him. Did he like me? Ahh I shouldn't think much of it...Or should I?

Or should I?