Confession

Jin POV

You wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Your eyes stay close as your lips smile half asleep. Clips of last night run through your head. The last thing you remember is y/n falling asleep in your arms. What a lucky man you are to finally wake up to her. You turn to the side placing your hand on y/n but your hand doesn't stop. It slams onto the empty bed. Your body flops to the side. Your eyes burst open. You stare at the empty sight. You sit up to see an empty room.

You throw off the blanket from your bare chest

You throw off the blanket from your bare chest. You get up peaking in every corner to find her. She wasn't here.

Was it all a dream?

You walk into the bathroom hoping to find her.

"Not here either"

As you turn around, your eyes meet the mirror. You walk closer. You stare at your naked torso. Your neck is covered with hickeys. Your chest covered in the pink lipstick she wore last night. It wasn't a dream but where did she go?

As you walk out the bathroom you notice the blood-stained sheets.

You took her virginity... was she mad? Did she think it was a one night stand? Did she think I used her? Did she think I was an idol who uses girls? Your head races with thoughts. You quickly pick up your phone from the table dialing her number.

No answer.

You throw your phone onto the bed. Your hands rub your face with the thought of her being mad. You couldn't lose her after getting this close. You have to search for her. You take a shower and head out. You walk down the hall to her room.

You knock on the door

No answer.

You place your head on the door. Frustration took over. Where is she?

"You okay?" Ask Yoongi sipping his coffee

"Yoongi! Did you see y/n?" You ask running towards him. Your eyes are full of hope. He for sure knew.

"She's here?"

You sign rubbing your neck. You look up at the ceiling closing your eyes. Did she go back home?