Trap

I was on the flight to USA on the same plane with BTS. All but all I could think about was the kiss. Jeon Jungkook of BTS kissed me out of nowhere. That was the deal and there was nothing more important. During the whole flight I cried, smiled and cried again. Then we landed in US.

I followed BTS to their hotel and booked a room. Just as I was thinking about resting, Jungkook texted me.

"Come to room 405."

That was all. I took my phone and my room card and went to the 4th floor, in other words BTS' floor, and looked for room 405.

It was in the middle of the hallway. When I walked towards it, I heard talking of the members. They were inside the room and Jungkook asked her to go there? Maybe because of the kiss, Jungkook was softer towards her and have decided to introduce her to the members as a friend of his. This thought made me smile. Then I knocked on the door with my shaking hands.

All the noise from inside stopped and the door was opened by Jungkook. "Come in." he said with a cold voice. I didn't expect this tone but still all the BTS members looking at the door was such a big deal I had to ignore that cold coming from Jungkook.

I went in and walked with my shaking legs. I was afraid, uncomfortable and I was feeling like vomiting.

I decided to sit on the sofa that was completely empty.

"Did I tell you that you can sit?" said Jungkook.

"Let her sit." said Suga. I still couldn't believe that was real Suga talking in front of me.

"This is the girl I talk about. She is a sasaeng with strong sasaeng relationships."

So this was the whole deal. I was silly to think about otherwise. I felt my heart getting broken.

"We should find her a place in the crew's rooms. She will help us avoid sasaengs. I have already talked to the company. They allowed it."

A place in the crew rooms? The company? Bighit knew about me. I felt like a agent that was hired. Heck, wasn't I already that. I was nothing more.

"My stylist stays alone. She can stay with her. But..." Jimin stopped talking for a second, "is she safe?"

He was talking about me. He was acting like I was a criminal. I wanted to cry. I wasn't a criminal. Was I?

"She has to be. She has no other choice." said Jungkook like I wasn't even there. But what even was I right?

After they talked like I wasn't in the room for a little more, Jungkook took me to his room.

"Here," he said handing me a card, "This is my room card. If you need something, don't disturb other people with your presence. Come here."

I was a disturbance wasn't I. It wasn't like that when he was kissing me though.

I took the card and went to my room. I was going to go to Jimin's stylist's room later.

I spent my day thinking. Thinking about him kissing me. The more I thought about it the more I was getting hopeful. I shouldn't have. But it was a special moment. If he was disgusted by me, he wouldn't have kissed me. That was all I was thinking about.

When it was noon Jungkook messaged me to go to his room. I was so excited. I carefully made some makeup and took a dress out of my bag. After I made sure I was looking beautiful enough, I left the room.

When I went into his room he made me wait for a while. Then started explaining their schedule.

"We will go to an entertainment show. We won't be coming until evening. You stay in your room and post something about us going to somewhere else."