Club

We arrived at his house. It was an apartment flat in Gangnam. A big luxury apartment with maximum security. The first time I am getting inside of something like this.

I wanted to ask Jungkook why I was staying with him but after everything that had happened I started feeling really distant to him. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't have the courage or the energy.

After a disturbingly silent elevator ride, we arrived to his flat. He opened the door with his keys and threw them on the table next to it as I got inside.

"Close the door,"he said without looking at me.

I closed the door and started looking at the beautiful interior decoration. Everything was black and white. I wanted to say just like him, but untill now all I saw was the black side of Jungkook. Never seen the white one like on these walls.

He got inside a room. I didn't follow him. He already hated me too much, so I didn't want to be so annoying anymore.

After I waited for him in the entrance that was also the living room, he got out of the dark room. He was holding a bed sheet in his hand.

He threw the bed sheet on the sofa. "You'll sleep here. Make sure you cover the sofa with the sheet. I don't want it to get dirty."

So that was it. No pillow, no blanket, nothing. Just a bed sheet to protect the sofa from me.

I was heartbroken but I wasn't going to argue. I nodded as he was already heading to his room. He slammed the door of the room that was completely dark after he went in.

I turned on the lights and anxiously waited for a reaction from Jungkook. I thought maybe he was going to get out of his room and yell at me for turning on the lights. But nothing happened so I carried on. I opened the bed sheet and covered the goddamn sofa. It was a beautiful sofa. But I was more beautiful. For Jungkook, though, I was probably worthless next to it. So he didn't want me to ruin it.

After I was finished, I looked for a pillow in the room. There was nothing. A blanket? No. Nothing.

I was angry. I didn't deserve to be treated like this. I didn't want to argue this about him so I decided to take my revenge the usual way.

I took out my camera and my selfie stick. As much as I understood, his room's window was just next to the living room's. I placed my camera on the selfie stick and opened the window. I reached as much as I can until I managed to record his room for more than a minute. I took out the camera and started watching what I recorded.

He was changing his clothes.

I watched him taking off his t-shirt. At the same time he was drinking a bottle of some alcohol he took out from the mini fridge at the corner of his room. Although there was a curtain, it could clearly be seen what he was doing. He hopped onto bed, turned on his laptop, and clip ended.

So this was what he did when he was alone. Nothing strange, just drinking and relaxing. I wondered what he was watching on his laptop, but that was for another day.

I laid down on the sofa. I thought about everything that happened. If someone told me that I was going to be in Jungkook's room at some point in my life, I would be crazy happy thinking maybe I was going to marry him or something.

But it wasn't like that. I was here as his captive, slave. I was here because he wanted to use me. I was here because he hated me.

My eyes were closing. So I took out my phone to do the last thing I was going to do today before sleeping.

Video of Jeon Jungkook changing his clothes taken from across his apartment flat.

5000$