Sneaking In

I sat there for minutes that felt like forever to me. Luckily no man used the restroom and I could cry comfortably.

I was scared. Most scared I have been in my whole life. It felt like my close friend suddenly betrayed me. Yeah, that's what it felt like. Betrayal.

With this realization I was filled with nothing but rage.

How could he threaten a young girl like this and think it's fine? How could he scare me off like this and leave? How could he steal someone's personal information like that?

Like this, said the broken camera in front of me. It couldn't speak but it could tell. If you asked it, it could even tell you all how I tried to sneak into BTS' hotel rooms once, or how I almost got caught while trying to get some pictures of Jungkook's dorm bedroom. It could tell you a lot. But now it can't.

I once again realised my camera was gone. All the footage including Jungkook's stare was gone too.

Remembering that damn thing made me even angrier. While I was staring at his beautiful face with my teared eyes, full of emotion, full of love; he was planning to scare me off. I bet he saw me when I was putting his phone back. I bet he saw me, but saved his fury for later.

So will I, I thought. I had an expensive dessert to pay. And I won't be the one to pay for it.

You and your beautiful face will pay for it.

How?

I am going to get in your hotel room today, Jeon Jungkook. I will film you sleeping and I will sell it for thousands of dollars, I planned to myself.

I was going to do it because I was angry. Because I felt betrayed. And I didn't care if I had a right to feel that way or not. I wanted to do it. Even if ot was last thing I was going to do.

I wasn't in my right mind. But I didn't care. I needed money to enter the hotel' room floor. But I didn't care how I was gonna get it.

So I grabbed my broken camera from the floor, which made me tear up again. I got out of the men's room after checking myself in the mirror. I had to look elegant. I had to look strong.

When I sat back to my place I countinued watching them. For a moment I could swear he looked at me for a second. Only a little second. But he did look. With rage and hatred.

After BTS got up, I quickly payed 500 dollars for a little fancy slice of cake with my own money. And now I had 500 dollars less then I planned. Luckily I still had my sasaeng skills that I could use to get what I want. So I got out of the restaurant and found a taxi. I told the driver the hotel's name and he started driving.

When I arrived at the hotel I waited until all the members got out of the car to go to their rooms. Then I got out too. While walking past their black bus, I took a look its license plate and quickly noted what I saw. If I wanted to get upstairs to the floors rooms were on, I had to book a room. And to book a room, I needed money. I couldn't have spent more without earning some. I made a post and immediately sold their car's license number for 300 dollars.

I went into the hotel like I was a real customer and directly went to the reception.

"Room for one please. I'll only stay a night." The girl at the reception smiled and quickly made my key ready while I was looking inside the hotel's lobby. It was beautiful indeed. It looked expensive. Even the people looked expensive.

"750 dollars in total." Okay, maybe it was more expensive than I thought. Well, If I could record Jungkook sleeping for a whole night, I would sell it for at least 5000 dollars. Probably more. And probably immediately after I post it. So I didn't bother spending 400 dollars from my own pocket. After I got the key I went into the elevator immediately.