Caught

"Plane for Paris, France"

As soon as I heard the announcement for the plane, I held up my camera and ran to the entrance. Many people had gathered to see them. Many of them were filming the moment. Of course sasaengs like me were obvious. They didn't have little phones. They had cameras. They were more prepared, more professional.

Just like me. Just like me who books the same flight as BTS. Everytime. Me who travels the world with them. Of course I couldn't see a lot because I had a job to do. Just like them, I was busy too. I had to capture their every moment, listen to their conversations on the plane, follow them, note which seat every one of them sat on, then sell these information. Yeah, this was my job. Because this was the only thing I love to do.

Tomorrow they had a concert in Paris. Then they were going to go to USA. After that they were going to go back to Korea to prepare for their next world tour. And I was gonna be with them every moment.

When I saw Rap Monster from far away, I immediately prepared my camera. While I was doing that people started to scream for BTS. I didn't. I was used to seeing them in person. I stood there calmly and waited for every one of them to come through the entrance.

I captured Namjoon's face. He didn't even look. I didn't expect him to anyways. I was happy I could find a clear angle. Then V came. Looked at a fan's phone camera behind me. Then Jimin came without a mask. I got closer to capture his bare face. Then Hoseok came. Didn't look. Then Jin appeared. To get his attention, I held my camera directly in front of his face. But he didn't look. Instead, he waved at a news channel's camera next to me. Then Min Yoongi apeared with his mask and hat covering his entire face.

Then Jungkook appeared. Like the others, he had many bodyguards around him. I didn't care. I got as close as I can. One of the bodyguards started to push me back but I had to capture his face. He was wearing a mask but his nose, eyes and hair were visible.

I looked at my camera to make sure it was filming. And in that moment I was Jungkook directly looking at my camera's lens. I wanted to yell out my happiness but I didn't. Instead I started to think about for how much I was going to cell this footage.

After they left for the plane, I sat on the floor and made a post on my instagram.

"Whole BTS arrival at the Incheon Airport: 100 dollars.

Jungkook arrival at the Incheon Airport, directly looking at the camera: 50 dollars."

Everyone was sharing their footage at the airport all the time anyway. That's why they were the cheapest information I was selling. But money was money, and I had to have more of it if I wanted to keep doing this.

After a while I rushed to the same plane they were in and sat on my seat that was right in front of the business class. Luckily Jimin and Hoseok was sitting right behind me. I could just sit here and write their conversations, sell them for a good price if they were interesting, and I could make up for the money I gave for this flight.

So that's what I did. If they said anything interesting like thoughts on girl groups, male groups, what kind of girls they liked and others. I could listen Jungkook and RM that were sitting behind the other normal seat, but I realised they were both sleeping.

When Jimin and Hoseok started to sleep too, I took out my camera and watched the footage I got. I watched Jungkook's arrival for nearly hundred times and I was sure he was staring at my camera. For almost three seconds he was staring. I couldn't believe it even though it was the hundredth time I was watching it. I was nearly about to cry out of happiness. He was so beautiful, so cute. He was like a surprised rabbit. He was so real.