Chapter 6: Extra

"Come on Raihan. Hau's match is about to start!" "I'm coming, I'm coming." He plopped down onto the worn couch next to Uila. Her eyes were wide with excitement and a goofy grin was spread across her lips. She stared at the TV intently, watching the recap of Kiawe completely decimating Milo. She kind of felt bad for him, as Milo stood no chance, but she knew that he and his pokemon were a lot tougher than they appeared. She watched excitedly as her little brother walked onto the pitch, his head was held high. "Coming forward is Challenger Number 03, Hau Naga!" Hau stopped in front of Milo, speaking to him. The words were drowned out by the crowd, but it ended with a fierce nod from Milo. They took their respective places as the referee began announcing the match.

Hau sent out Crabominable, and Milo sent out Glossifleur. The odd's weren't already in Milo's favor, as he not only had a type disadvantage but his pokemon were significantly weaker. With one shot, Glossifleur was out, but Milo grinned. "My guess is that you've never seen a Dynamaxed Pokemon up close before. Why don't I give you your first taste?" The pokeball in his hand glowed before it expanded, and Milo threw it behind him. The stadium shook when Dynamaxed Eldegoss let out a shreik. Hau grinned. "If you think that's going to stop me then that's no fun. I'll be sure to show the power of Alola!" He slid a light-blue Z-Crystal into his Z-Band, and Uila smiled sadly, knowing that his pokemon would get destroyed. "Sorry Milo." With one hit, the Eldegoss shrunk as it collapsed, quickly being returned.  Hau met Milo and shook his hand, and Uila was bouncing excitedly. Raihan looped an arm over her shoulders, chuckling lightly. "We both know he is going to get through the gyms easily. Now, how does lunch sound?"