Please please please read

TW: Terrorism, Riots, and Rape/Sexual Assault

//////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As of yesterday, January 6, 2021, Domestic Terrorists, otherwise known as Trump Supporters, stormed the Capitol Building after the Final Electoral College Vote.

They were armed, and dangerous, and took the life of a young woman, who had served in the military for 14 years.

Since the Riot, which no one was surprised by, more and more supporters are gaining confidence.

These Terrorists(bc yes, that's what they are) are Doxxing BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and Supporters of Biden, resulting in them being kidnapped, r*aped, and beaten.

Out of the HUNDREDS or terrorists that stormed the White House, 13 were arrested. Compare that to the amount of arrests at the BLM protests, which were peaceful.

This country has disgusted me from the first signs I saw of discrimination. This country makes it wrong to protest the wrongful deaths of POC, but alright to storm a government building with guns and other weaponry.

I cannot stress this enough, during these times, especially if you are living in a Red State, be careful. Stay inside unless necessary, and always be aware of your surroundings. As someone with a voice and who has a somewhat-large reach, I beg of you to be safe and be smart.

I love you all,
Underrated.Cos

(PS; don't be afraid to screenshot and share, or send links to people who may need it)