Chapter 4

*warning* contains crappy parenting and verbal assault/abuse
———————

After another 2 hours of embarrassment, and then 45 minutes of whooping Leon's ass, Uila was never so relieved to see the group. That was, until Kukui took one look at her and began to laugh. She groaned. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up. The pre-battle was torturous." Leon shrugged offhandedly. "It wasn't that bad." She glared at him angrily, causing him to pale and put his hands up. "You were late because you got lost went to Turffield, so you weren't a part of the torture. You didn't get forced into a tight ass dress and have makeup pounded onto your face for 3 hours, so shut up." The group was silent before Uila took a breath. "Alright, let's get some dinner before bed yes?"

She walked next to Raihan, who couldn't help but smile. "What are you smiling at?" He grinned. "You're adorable when tired and angry." Her eyes narrowed. "You would be tired and angry too asshole." He chuckled, wrapping an arm over her shoulder and moving closer to her ear.. "I can imagine, but I quite enjoyed the view I got~" Her face heated up for what felt like the millionth time and she looked away."Don't just say that." She muttered, to which Raihan grinned, pulling her closer to him. "What? You looked unbelievably good. I mean, you always do, but that dress made you look 20x times hotter than you already are." She smacked his arm, face heating up more than she thought was possible. "I did not look that good, so be quiet." He smirked, eyes going half-lidded. "Oh trust me babe, you looked good. I could tell the other guys knew too, almost lost my cool when you went to change."

She didn't respond, only leaning into him as the night air grew colder. After a short while, Mila stopped walking, spying the Gym Leader her daughter was talking to. Her mom smirked, walking back to meet them. The couple stop as Mila smiles at Raihan. "I'm Mila, I don't know if we have properly met, but I am Uila and Hau's mother." He smiled uncomfortably, looking out of the corner of his eyes at his girlfriend. "...It's nice to meet you Mila, I'm Raihan." She smiles sweetly. "Oh I know. And forgive me if I'm being rude, I'm just terribly curious, do you have a girlfriend? A young man as attractive as yourself must be taken right?" She gets closer to him,hands folded behind her back, her face getting really close to his. He pushes her away by the shoulder. "Yes ma'am I do have a girlfriend." She raises a brow. "Really? None of your fans know anything about it, your social media doesn't say anything about it either." Both Uila and Raihan were extremely uncomfortable by now. "Yes, she isn't exactly comfortable with going public." Her mother pouts. "Well, why not just post about her?" Raihan was growing frustrated at this woman's disrespect and complete disregard for personal space. "It's because I am being respectful and taking it at her pace. I won't do stuff that makes my partner uncomfortable. Now don't we have dinner to get to?" Raihan attempts to change the topic and weaves around the woman, who follows behind the two. "What's her name?" He rolls his eyes. "None of your business." She huffs, planting her hands on her hips. "Well that's just rude, don't you know how to talk to your elders?"

Raihan was done. He could tell that Uila was growing more and more uncomfortable as well as himself as it continued, and he wanted this to end. Immediately. He turned around and stared at her dead in the eyes. "Listen Mila, I am trying to be nice, but you bombarding me with extremely personal questions and trying to get me to do something that would hurt my Partner is not alright. Not to mention, you are making me extremely uncomfortable. Please stop."

Mila just sighs. "You men are nothing like the men of my age. Always complaining about when you get uncomfortable and needing things to keep you safe." She sniffs. "You are almost as pathetic as my useless excuse of a daughter there." Mila said, before stilling. "By the way, what are you doing here wench? Who said you could be here? Don't eavesdrop, it's very impolite and incredibly disrespectful." Uila tucked her hands into her hoodie pocket, curling her hands into fists to stop their shaking. "Ugh, you were always so rude and such a burden. You always took what you had for advantage, and instead of repaying us for all we gave you, you packed up and left. Ungrateful bitch." Mila spat venomously. "At least your brother is better. He appreciates what he is given." Uila taps her foot, reaching a hand up to scratch the skin of her neck and biting her lips.

Raihan finally snapped. "Listen lady, I am not going to stand here and listen to you berate one of the greatest people to show up in my life. I am not going to let you get by with you treating her like this and not only making me but her extremely uncomfortable." Mila opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off. "I could care less about what you are going to say, save it for the morning. Maybe now you can think about what you have said, until then, do not speak or attempt to contact us." Raihan quickly got both him and Uila out of there, once out of sight wrapping his arms around his girlfriend making their way to the hotel.

They make it to their room and as soon as they walk through the door Uila bursts into tears and falls to the floor. Raihan was quick to pull her into an embrace, which she quickly returned. Raihan noted in somewhat anger how much she was shaking, and the scratch marks on her neck. He leaned against the wall and pulled her closer to him, running his fingers through her hair and talking to her softly to help her calm down. After a while, she calmed down and fell asleep soon after. He clenched his fists as he went into the bathroom, grabbing some stuff to wipe the makeup off of his girlfriends face. After cleaning her up, he carried her to bed, running his knuckles across her face. His jaw clenched at the tear-stains on her face. To say Raihan was pissed would be a massive understatement.

As he had thought before, one person pissed this dragon off in the worst way possible: threatening to hurt his most prized treasure. He was going to make them pay.