Wall of Thorns and Plans

*** So I'm updating a day early because I'm going to be super busy the next few days so here you go, hope ya'll like it! ***

The feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach as we approached the wall of thorns was not a pleasant one. A millions layers of fear and worry were stirring and making me shake. Here we were, all 6 of us standing in front of the giant thorned wall that surrounded the Hidden Kingdom, it was terribly intimidating the way it loomed over us like a shadow - but what was the most intimidating was how from standing five feet away you were or used to be considered safe. But I knew that once we crossed the border, we were in there territory. 

Of course during these days the whole world was really there territory the way Maleficent seemed to be picking off each kingdom one by one with disasters. Goldie had told us during the ride how she had burned the majority of the Glass Kingdom (Which I was happy to inform her, we already knew) But that also the Beastly Kingdom had been experiencing floods, washing out entire villages. Earthquakes were ruining the White Kingdom. The only kingdom that seemed to not be touched was the Dormien Kingdom - or my kingdom I guess. 

It was supposed to scare me, I knew that. The fact that the only kingdom that had been left alone was the one that Maleficent was meant to hate the most. It was the kingdom that she had set the 100 year curse on, I wanted to think that's maybe the reason why she's seeming to have left it untouched but I knew deep down in my stomach that that's just not the case. 

"So..." Scarlet said with a sigh, gripping her sword tightly. "Do we just what... walk in?" 

"Isn't there some kind of protection around it?" Elena spoke up cocking her head to the side. "That way no one can get in or out?" 

"The thorns were the protection." Goldie said rolling her chocolate coloured eyes. "And you're looking at a clear cut way in. I say we go for it." 

"Well I say we wait." Elena snapped. "There has to be some kind of protection around it - otherwise people would have been barging into the kingdom already for Maleficent's head - " 

"Have you seen the kingdom?" Goldie asked. "People are to terrifed to leave there home." 

"Alright arguing won't do anything." Jack sighed "Elena's right, it seems to easy for us to just walk in there... There has to be..." Before he could finish I took a deep breath and walking confidently into the passage hole in the thorn wall. In the midst of their arguing, no one seemed to notice me until i spun around, now safely in the Hidden Kingdom and whistled. 

"Guys!" I hollered over top of their voices. Immediately their heads snapped towards me and I did a snarky little wave. "Hurry it up." 

Goldie nodded her head and quickly followed me, everyone else right behind her. Jack and Scarlet were having to help support Flynn as he walked, which was going to slow us down but I didn't care. It wasn't Flynn's fault he was sick... it was mine. 

Elena was the last one to cross, her blue eyes trailing Goldie as she did with a death glare. When she approached me, I swung an arm around her and offered her a smile. "Alright... now where can we find the Evil Queen's mirror?" I asked. 

"Well... that's the bad thing." Scarlet spoke up. "You see uh.. when I said that I thought Maleficent was keeping the Evil Queen captive along with her mirror... well... er..." 

"You meant in her castle didn't you?" Jack finished. 

Scarlet bit her bottom lip anxiously before nodding her head. "Yeah, yeah I did." 

"Oh god." I groaned. "How are we supposed to get in there? Surely that's where all the villains are?" 

Goldie let out a sigh and nodded before looking over at Flynn. "First things first, we need to find a safe place to hide - Maleficent without a doubt has some kind of charm indicating if someone has crossed the border into her kingdom - "