Aurora

As Queen Aurora paced in her cell, late at night she felt her breath begin to quicken with every moment she was away from her husband. Her golden hair that was always curly and into a beautiful design of some short now fell only to her shoulders in a ratty, greasy mess. 

Her tiara had been stolen as well as her shoes but the villains hadn't taken away her gown. Her face was hidden behind layers of dirt from being in a dungeon cell for days and big purple bags hung beneath her eyes. 

She had been separated from the other captives, Maleficent had shoved her into a cell down a long corridor from the others with the most security. Aurora still remembered her fellow captives reactions when they saw her being taken to her cell, The Mad Hatter's eyes widened in surprise as he began mumbling some old Wonderlandian folk story, Tinkerbell turned her head and her bright emerald eyes glowed in the moonlight as tears began to fill them... and Glinda, sweet and kind Glinda shook her head sadly towards the ground. 

Maleficent had taken the Queen. 

Aurora had grown used to the bare feeling of being so alone in the cell, so when she suddenly felt something else... eyes on her back, a breath escaping the cool air... she immediately turned to see Peter Pan standing before her. 

"Peter." She greeted with a nod of her head "To what do I owe this... pleasure." 

Peter Pan's tiny mouth grew into a smirk as he crossed his arms across his chest, his green eyes taking in the sight of the Queen - although she looked much like a peasant. And triumph began to fill his blood. 

"Well, well, well." He said his smirk growing even larger "If it isn't my - well I was going to say fair queen but... I'm afraid that's not the case any longer." 

Aurora scowled at Peter her beautiful blue eyes narrowed into slits. "I am the Queen, do not even think of taking my kingdom and I swear if you harm a hair off of my peoples head--" 

"Opps." Peter taunted his eyes growing wide before they narrowed again "To late." 

In one, swift move Aurora leaped across her cell and grabbed the collar of Pan's shirt and keeping the boys face inches from hers. "You think your so clever don't you Pan?" She hissed "You believe siding with the villains is going to get her back don't you?" 

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER!" Pan shouted pushing Aurora away from her "It's your fault she left, it's your fault I turned into this! You have no right to assume things from me." 

"Oh but I do." Aurora growled "Everyone has their weak spot Peter, and I just so happen to know yours. And the reason your doing this. You think if Maleficent is able to take over this world and the next that you'll be able to get her back? You won't! Time moves differently in her world Peter! You can't have her back! She's--" 

A loud strike echoed through her cell and in an instant Aurora's face was throbbing, and Peter's hand was stinging but that didn't stop him. 

"Don't you dare talk about her." Peter growled "You think you know my kryptonite? Well guess what Queen... I know yours." Aurora's gorgeous sapphire eyes widened slightly as she took a step back from the boy. "You took Wendy from me, now I'm taking someone from you." 

"And... and who might that be?" Aurora questioned, her voice trying to sound strong but Pan heard a waver in it, triggering once again his infamous smirk. 

"Your daughter." He growled, before spinning around and marching away from the queen as she collapsed on the ground shaking with fear. A sob then escaped her lips as his words were repeated in her mind.