Pixie Province and The Prophecy

*READ AUTHORS NOTE FOR NEWS ON A CONTEST!!!*

______________________________________________________

The darkness of the sky above was casting a dark shadow over us, stars twinkled some brighter then others and as the horses galloped I kept my blue eyes glued to the sky high above and watch as they streaked past. 

It was so peaceful, nothing like North Ridge or even Earth. It was hard to remember or stay focused on the looming threat from only hours ago. The horses were moving as fast as they could through the grass trying to escape from Glass Kingdom and they were well away from the palace. The Kings and Queen's may only be just noticing their absences now which gave us quite a lead. 

We had been travelling for an hour at most and we were obviously still in the kingdom but in the rolling country sides with very little amount of cottages or homes. 

I realized very quickly that Jack wasn't much of a talker, no one was really at this point. When I looked over to Flynn and Elena I noticed Elena had fallen asleep her head resting on his shoulder but he was obviously still awake. Scarlet was ahead of us leading the way, wide awake while James was riding beside us tiredly. 

Since I was behind Jack I couldn't see whether or not he was wide awake or tired but I figured either way he was awake... and that's really all that matters. 

"So." I said softly hoping to strike up a conversation with Jack, this silence was truly unbearable "This Pixie Province... you mentioned a fairy council right?" 

"didn't." Jack said finally speaking up "But yes there is a fairy council." 

"Who's on it?" I asked curiously "Anyone I would have heard of?"

"Well yeah." Jack said turning his head for a second to look at me "Everyone knows them, the main council is made of 3 people - well they're the ones that most people know." 

"Who are they?" 

"Tinkerbell was on it." He sighed "Although.... I don't really know what they're doing without her there. I met her once, she's a mischievous little thing but she's a good person at heart. The Blue Fairy, she's pretty well known for what she did to - " 

"Pinocchio." I whispered finishing his sentence "For what she did to Pinocchio." 

"Yeah." Jack said with a nod of his head "And finally Fairy Godmother - I take it you know her too?" 

"Of course." I said with a smile "A-and we'll get to meet them?" 

"Well not Tink." 

I nodded my head and once again we fell into a silence, I allowed my mind to wander as we travelled and unknowingly it moved to the conversation Flynn and I had earlier. In a sense... I guessed he was right. The longer we stayed here the more time would travel in our world. He had his life there, me? I think I could very well die here and no one back home would even notice my absence but they would notice his. 

I didn't like him, 80 percent of the time I really couldn't stand him but I knew that since I dragged him into this I had to get him out. 

The journey continued for what seemed like forever before as I noticed the sun beginning to rise and the sky having a slightly pink tinge to it now. We reached a small stream with a copplestone bridge crossing over to the other side. I noticed a slight difference on the other side of the bridge, the grass seemed to shine a brighter colour with flowers blooming all around and the sun that was just rising seemed to shine a little brighter. 

Somehow I knew before Scarlet even spoke exactly where we were "We're here." 

She hopped off Bandit and led him with the rains across the bridge before turning to us and motioning to follow. We all hopped off of the various horses and walked across the bridge one by one. As I stepped foot onto the land that was Pixie Province immediately it seemed to become even more beautiful.