If I'm The Babysitter... Can I Kiss The Daddy? Chapter 11

Ahhh finally this chap is up... and it’s everything you’ve been waiting for ;D

Bit of a steamy scene towards the end! You’ve been warned! XD

*beep beep* I listened to the sound of... me calling Jack for help?! Wait no way! I clicked the end call button and threw my phone back into my bag and sat down on the edge of the pavement. I couldn’t call Jack- I wouldn’t.

He probably wouldn’t even turn up anyway- he’d say something rude about me being immature or something and then hang up. Yeah, there was no point in me calling him whatsoever.

Ten minutes later and the people in the alleyway revealed themselves. Four men stood there, staring at me and whispering to each other. I could tell from the way they were swaying that they were violently drunk.

“Oi oi we got a pretty one ‘ere in a lovely party dress,” one said, staggering towards me. I stood up shakily.

“Please, don’t come near me. I’m really not in the mood,” I said miserably.

“She’s not in the mood?” They chorused, laughing manically.

“It’s alright honey, we’ll get you in the mood,” another said, snorting at his own sad innuendo.

Without thinking, I tried to make a mad dash across the street but one of the men pulled me back by the back of my dress, I felt the fabric tear slightly as I was reeled back in.

“Where you going so soon?” He breathed in my ear, his foul alcohol breath stung my skin. This was it. I was going to be raped.

“AH!” The man suddenly dropped to his knees and keeled over in pain, letting go of me. I looked up in shock and saw something I never expected to see.

Jack was standing over the man looking the angriest I’d even seen him. He turned round to the other guys menacingly. Two of the men stumbled away back in to the alleyway but one stayed and grinned at Jack challengingly.

“What? You want a bit of fun with her too?” He slurred.

Jack growled before punching the man forcefully in the face. The man staggered backwards, clutching his bleeding nose with one hand before straightening up again.

“Is that all you’ve got?” He asked Jack.

Jack went to hit him again but the man brought up a glass bottle he’d been hiding in one of his hands and brought it down on Jack’s head. I screamed. Jack swayed a little before crashing down on the pavement. Tears were pouring down my face as I waited for him to get up- and luckily he did. He climbed on all fours and then stood back up, breathing slowly and deeply.

“Big mistake you cunt,” Jack uttered darkly. The man looked at him in confusion. Jack grabbed the man by his shoulders and threw him into the wall. He then proceeded to bang the guy’s head against the wall repeatedly until he begged for mercy. I thought Jack was going to kill him.

“Jack! Stop that’s enough!” I cried shrilly. Everything went silent.

Jack slowly turned his head to look at me, dropping the man to the floor. His eyes were the darkest I’d ever seen them, only a tinge of the blue was visible in the pale moonlight. But that wasn’t what shook me- he was looking at me with a look of pure unveiled hatred. Seconds that felt like hours dragged by as the cold breeze tugged at my hair.

Jack turned back to the unconscious man on the floor, as if deliberating on what to do with him. He gave him one hard kick in the head and sniffed. He didn’t even look as me as he walked away. Was I supposed to follow him? I was too scared of him like this so I watched him turn the corner. What was I going to do now?