If I'm The Babysitter...Can I Kiss The Daddy? Chapter 2

Jacques Sinclaire. I replayed that name a hundred times in my head as I ran home in the rain. Although it was only when I got home and told my Dad about my babysitting favour when he got back from work, that I was enlightened.

"JACQUES SINCLAIRE?" My Dad screamed, dropping the tomato he was about to cut.

"Yes Dad as I was saying-"

"YOU'RE BABYSITTING FOR SIR JACQUES SINCLAIRE?!" Ok now he was scaring me.

"Dad, you're being even more weird than usual so put the knife d-" He cut me off shaking his head.

"Do you know who he even IS, Chloe?" He asked me, wildly gesturing with the knife in his hand.

"Erm. No not really. The name does ring a bell but I can't put my finger on it..." I trailed off, frowning. This mystery was going to bug me. I picked up the tomato Dad had dropped in his frenzy and held it out to him. He snatched it off me. What the hell??!! I looked up to his face and woaaahh let's just say he matched the colour of said tomato.

"Chloe," he began, breathing slowly in order to contain his irritation.  

"Sir Jacques Sinclaire is my boss. The boss of all bosses. He is the one that owns three quarters of the worldwide car companies. He's an actual multi-billionaire and still ascending!"  

My face paled. Oh no. Him?!

"THE Jacques Sinclaire? The one who was just yesterday on the front cover of each and every newspaper? Oh my God...." I had to sit down.

"Yes the one and only. And you're not babysitting for him. His reputation does not do him any favours," my Dad said, going back to his tomato slicing.

I didn't even need to ask what his reputation was. It was a well-known fact that Sir Jacques Sinclaire was a HUGE fan of partying. Always pictured stumbling out of classy nightclubs with blonde escorts on each arm and a big smirk on his handsome face. He was the real life Tony Stark.

"What? But Dad! He's your boss he could fire you if he finds out who I am and that you told me not to babysit for him!" I spent a whole 15 minutes screeching at my Dad to let me go until the door bell went. I looked at the clock. Shit! It was seven already!

"Well bye Dad it was nice arguing with you but it's time for me to go," I said expecting him to say that I wasn't going anywhere but to my surprise he just sighed and walked out of the kitchen. Well, that was easy.

I grabbed my rucksack and ran to the door, stopping at the hallway mirror to check my clothes. I decided to make a little bit of effort tonight, I wore grey skinny jeans and a red low-cut tee with some band's name written across it. I quickly shoved my usual pair of grey converses on and put my keys in my pocket.

I opened the door to a handsome chaffeur in a tux, beaming down at me.

"Hello, madam, please may I walk you to the car," he asked me very politely. I blushed at the over-politeness but nodded and followed him to... the car. Which was an understatement. It was, like Jack's, a sleek black limo with tinted windows. The chaffeur opened the door and gestured for me to get in. This was too much!

"Madam...." He said, nodding towards the door. I blushed again, snapping out of my shocked reverie. I stepped into the car and sat down on the plush leather seats. The chaffeur shut the door behind me and got into the front. Soft classical music played in the background as the limo pulled out of my street and onto the motorway.

"Madam, we are here," I jumped up apologizing for falling asleep but the chaffeur just chuckled and helped me out of the limo. Oh.My.God.

I was staring up at an enormous mansion. It was all white with black iron gates around it which we had already passed through in the limo. I looked into the distance and saw... body guards? I shook my head. This was way too much for one person.

Before I knew it I was being walked to the "playroom" by the chaffeur. Once we reached the door he smiled and backed away.

"I will just find Mr.Sinclaire for you, Madam." He turned on his heel and speed-walked up the huge white winding staircase and disappeared.

I opened the door to the playroom and stepped inside. Something hit me as fast as a speeding bullet and attatched itself to my leg... it was Henri.  

I laughed and dragged him around the room on my leg pretending that Henri was a monster eating me alive. He screamed and laughed, loving every second of it.

"You know you're quite peculiar, Chloe."

I stopped dead and spun round to the door. Jack stood there in all his gorgeous glory, arms folded across his chest with an amused expression on his face. Then I realized what he said and fought down a surge of irritation. I was always being called weird and to be honest, it kind of annoyed me.

"I know, Mr.Sinclaire," I said peeling Henri off my leg.

"Just thought you should know. Anyway, Henri, Daddy has to go out and meet some boring business people so Chloe is going to stay with you until Daddy gets back."

"YAAAY!" Henri threw himself at my leg again and I groaned; this child was going to kill me.

Jack snorted.

"What?" I asked him, irritated.

"Nothing, just that... you won't cope, darling." He said smirking. Then he slipped out of the door. Jerk! Meet some boring business people my ass! He was going out to get pissed and pick up some slags... just like every week as publicised in the papers.

An hour and a half later of playing monsters an soldiers I decided that it was Henri's bed time so I told him to take me to his bedroom so he could go to sleep. He groaned but in the end, got up and led me up the marble staircase to a cute room all painted blue with a racing-car bed. Henri jumped in and patted the space next to him, asking me to read him a story. I chose a short story about a little boy soldier off his bookshelf and before I was even half way through, Henri was snoring softly next to me. I sighed and snuggled up next to him. A minute of dozing would be alright...

I woke up and sat up straight in Henri's bed. How long had I been sleeping? Oh God... I creeped out of the bed so as not to wake Henri up and tip-toed out into the hallway. I was about to go back to the playroom to wait for Jack when a pair of wooden double doors caught my eye. I slowly turned to face the enormous brass handles... I couldn't help myself.

I pulled on one of the brass handles and peered inside. I gasped at the sight of a seductively red room with chandeliers on the walls. I blushed for some reason when I saw the enormous Queen-sized bed with pure white sheets in the middle of the room. Then I remembered why I was blushing- this was Jack's room. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me, someone's hot breath on my neck. I froze.

"I think you have a bit of explaining to do, don't you?"

Soooo... how was it??? Comment vote whatever... if all goes well I will upload within a couple of days ;)