Epilogue

Alot have happened in the past 3years, 6months and 4days... We learnt and built love, friendship and family.

Chiwke got married and relocated to Abeokuta with the love of her life and honestly, she isn't doing badly. She opened our headquarter over there and handed over this branch to me.

Kelvin advised i get a partner who will work along side with me because according to him, he wants me to always have time for him (How selfish of him). I don't need to think much, because i know Kenny is the better person for such. She was so happy when she signed the document's of partnership.

For the love of fashion, my dear Beulah went for trainings to perfect her skills and started her own fashion school. She is making it big in the fashion world although there are lots of competitions.

Kelvin on the other hand was serious when he talked about spending forever with me. He asked me severally to take him to mum but I always dodged that part, however with the help of my beautiful sister, he was able to meet mum. So when mum called me, I thought it was gonna be our usual discussion, I never knew what awaited me..
To cut everything short; kelvin and I got married 6 months after I agreed to be his girlfriend and it's been 2years well spent. Whenever, I ask why he rushed things, he would say "He saw a seed and he planted because he had the intentions of nurturing it forever". He has been the best decision I have ever made, and I'm sure am not going to regret this.

On this beautiful morning:I don't have the intentions of waking him up, so I sneaked out of the room to the corridor so I could feel the fresh morning breeze on my body

I don't have the intentions of waking him up, so I sneaked out of the room to the corridor so I could feel the fresh morning breeze on my body.
Planting a kiss 💋 on my neck and his hand on my body, I always felt the same sensation when he first touched me in the restaurant (I remembered that day very well, I was just pretending not to), so cold and warm at the same time but has the power to send me to my imaginations and back to my reality. He knew how much that had an effect on me but he never stopped using it to drown me deeper.

For the love I have for him, I took some days off work because I want to spent it with My Adrenaline and also plan on growing fruits for the plants (Children)

Yap 💃💃
Finally 💑
Please don't forget to follow, vote and comment
I Love you more than words can describe ❤❤