Feeling strange

Thinking to herself, she can't help but wonder where she messed up. All she wanted was to feel loved by someone who gat her glowing all day long.

Why am I feeling strange this morning? I can feel nervousness written allover me. I had to leave house early to avoid my noisy sister noticing it. She is one person that easily penetrates and reads my thoughts just by looking at me. I guess because she has been my best friend while growing up. We have never hidden anything from each other.

Finding herself drifting back to previous night discussion, she began to feel sad.

Phone ringing
Thank God for this distraction.
Clearing her voice she picked up the phone

Rosssssy!!!
Only one person drags and calls my name repeatedly.

Good morning ma'am

I hope you are in the office

Yes ma'am

There is a file I left on my desk and I need it urgently. I'm having a meeting with an investor and I'm expected to be at Lagos for the meeting.
How fast can that file get to me?

Where are you ma'am?

I'm at home but I'll soon be heading to the airport.

Without traffic, I'm sure to get to the airport in less than 45mins.

Make sure to be there on time if not, you know what that means.

Yes
She cut's the call even before I could finish saying ma'am.

Your boss is at it again, I could hear Kenny talking to me. That woman is so annoying, she sometimes irritates me but what can I do after all she's my boss.

Better think of something to do.
G

oing to Boss office she shouted: Kenny   better behave yourself.

Getting hold of the file, she left the office building as quick as possible because she has already spent 5mins with Kenny.

----------------------------------------------------------
Looking everywhere, she didn't see her anywhere, so she waited for her at the waiting lounge. Thank goodness, she got there before her.

she could feel someone searching for her. Turing around she saw none other than her boss.

Good day ma'am.

Rossy, you made it on time. I had to ma'am. 

Sorry but something happened and you have to travel with me at this moment.

Ma'am (with my eyes wide open).

I I I I I..... 

You what?

How would I cope with only this outfit and undies on me?

Don't worry
We will think of something when we get there.

She wished she could scream at her at this moment because, she was feeling so damn angry.

Okay ma'am
----------------------------------------------------------
Arriving Lagos
We headed straight to the meeting venue

I didn't do much for madam, I only took note of the meeting discussions.
First stage of the deal was sealed and madam so happy.

Done deal said madam
------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking of where we would stay because we didn't book any reservations but then the vehicle to stopped at a massive mansion, I couldn't help but stare.

We went in and she showed me my room, after which I sent the documents to her room.

Immediately I entered my room, I called Beulah.

Hey sis

Sorry Beu

This one your call location they show Lagos, where you dey?. I could feel her eyes staring at me.

I had an emergency travel with my boss. I dey Lagos, I say make I call tell you.

Really

Yes

Even though I'm mad at your boss but I'm still thankful.

Why? What happened?

I ordered something from Lagos. The deliver fee to get it down here is so expensive. 

Hmmmmm
How is that my business now?

Abeg na
My first and only sister.

You only call me that when you need something from me.

That's a lie na but please please, help me collect my goods. I will send you the agency number and my reference code.

I can't guarantee getting those stuffs for you.

I know you will do this for me. I love you.

Keep bribing me with love. Make sure to switch off all electronics before sleeping and don't you dare sleep out.

No problem Boss.

Rossy!
Gat to go
I could hear my boss calling me.
Bye...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rossy we are going for shopping for outfits and shoes for you.

Ma'am outfits and shoe's (questioning look). Sorry ma'am how many days are we staying?

3days minimum, 5days maximum

Oookay

Can she survive this 3days with her boss?

Don't forget to click the like button
I 💞 you