Concern 😟

Still those nightmares, sis it's time you recover. Can't you just let go and forgo all that happened? You know not all are black sheep's.

Ignoring her 🙄
What are you doing here?
How did you get in?
What's  the time?

One question at a time
Its 8pm, I came to pay you a visit and I have a key remember.

Yeah I remember giving her a spare key, Just to avoid her troubles and constant entering my office to request for my keys.

By the way I'm your sister why all the unnecessary questions..
Getting off my thoughts I replied her: At least, let me be aware of your coming. What if I hard visitors or a company?

Looking around sarcastically: I know you don't have a visitor neither any company.

I hate it when you do that, You're getting on my last NERVE. 
She said that heading to the kitchen.

I can't wait to finally come visiting and find a company, apart from your office documents; you know right.

You are mad but........  But you love me.
I know that.

Trying to change the topic:
Wow! with that aroma alone I'm filled.  You mean our discussion..
Hell no!!!  The food dear.

Why don't you want to let it behind and move on?  Why do you still feel uptight?  Loosen up a bit.

Hmmmmm 😶, staring her way: Is that coming from someone that told me to be careful?

I said you should be careful, I didn't say you shouldn't open up to love.

Whatever, let this matter rest please, or did mum send you here to wear me off?

No, I......

Not letting her talk any further
Please, can I now eat in peace?

-----After meal
But, you really need to talk about this. You can't avoid it forever.

I thought we have ended this discussion
Let me be please. I am alright, just don't be bordered.
By the way how is your service coming along?

Best way to avoid this discussion.
Anyway service is going well.
I'm so happy I listened to you and redeployed  back to Port Harcourt. Babe E no easy oo, I wonder how I would have coped at Abuja with all the increment in food items.

FOODIE
It's only the increase in food items you noticed. Make person no poison you one day oo.

I learnt from the right source. That's one of the many things I learnt from you.

Smiles
So happy to be a great teacher and if you need more tutorial anytime holla your girl.

Really anytime, even right now

You must be crazy. You expect me to give you tutorial by 9:35pm.
Really!!

I was only kidding

Better be.
I have little documents to tidy for tomorrow.

Don't stay up through the night, get some rest.

I'm not staying through the night, I just need like 45mins to to something so quick. If you need me I will be in the study.

I don't think I will be needing you. My bed and pillow calls for me, good night and think about what I said about loosening up a bit.

Goodnight and sweet dreams
I have heard you.

------+BEULAH'S POV+--------------
I know I told her to be careful but that doesn't mean she has to keep fighting it. By the way it wasn't totally her fault. I love my sis and seeing her that way is making me bordered like mad and the annoying part is she doesn't want to talk about it. How does she even intended recovering if she refuses to talk about it but prefers to change every discussion centered on it.

Why is she so uptight? 🤔

Love is Like a plant

Don't forget to click the like button. 
I 💞 you