Healed 🤗🤗

Rossy
I and Ceejay have been friends then love came in between. I spent 4years of my life loving him and I don't know although he always told me how much he loved me.
We got engaged, and both our families were aware of our relationship. He never gave me any reason to suspect him because he was always there, however I could sense some changes but I kept it to myself.
One faithful day, he made plans for the both of us to see his mum because she has been wanting to see me to discuss our wedding plans.
I waited, I waited
No calls
No texts
I tried calling but it was sent to voice mail. I texted but got no reply too. I became so worried.

So, as troubled I was, I called his family and friends but no one had seen him.
So I picked up my umbrella as it was raining that evening, I took a cap and went straight to his apartment. I had my own keys, so I used my keys to open the door, went to the bedroom and my eyes couldn't believe, my mouth wanted to scream but no words were coming forth.  My brain was trying to process the information my eyes has seen but luckily for me, my legs were not weak, so I ran under the rain as far as my legs could carry me. I ran to my mum's place,  I couldn't even tell her anything. I only told her little of what happened and that there will be no wedding.

I called his family and told them that I have changed my mind. I don't wish to get married.

Kelvin
What about him?
What happened afterwards?

Rossy
He came begging, telling me how the devil used him.
Also letting me know how it was my fault he fell into such temptation.

Kelvin
How was it your fault?

Rossy
I'm of the principle of sexual purity meaning No Sex Until Marriage.
He said I deprived him of what was completely his.
I chose purity, that was his opinion of me been at fault.

Kelvin
Wow
I'm speechless

Rossy
I never regret any seconds, minute, hours, days, weeks, months not even the few 4years I spent in his loving arms.. The memories were wonderful, although painful and I've had to deal with it.

Kelvin
Was that why you gave up on love?
Why didn't you try again?

Rossy
Who said I didn't try again?
I tried severally.
Kenny, mum and sis tried for me.
They organized several dates on my behalf. I went on several dates, but none worked for me because they all wanted what I couldn't and didn't give.

Kelvin
I'm sorry you have to go through all this. But not all guys are the same.
Just because some eggs got spoilt doesn't mean the rest are bad.

RossyWhy should I trust you?You are no differentYou are a play boyYou use women and dump them

Rossy
Why should I trust you?
You are no different
You are a play boy
You use women and dump them

Kelvin
I am different, I don't play with peoples emotion instead mutual agreements were made. I really need you to trust me.
Allow me care and nurture you,
Allow me watch you grow and glow,
I'm ready to wait as long as you want.

Rossy
Hmmmmm

Kelvin
Rossy!
Rossy!!

Rossy
Kelvin
What?

Kelvin
Like a Rose 🌹
You captured my eyes and my brain I wrestled daily for you. 
As I look into your eyes,
I see an angel in disguise sent from God above, for me to love and to hold.
LOVE is like a precious plant,
You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep on watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.
With all of me I promise to nurture this LOVE forever. Give me that privilege, give me your all Rossy.

Rossy
You're filled with lots of words...
And when I felt like hope is gone,
You gave me strength to carry on,
Each time I look at you there's something new.
Thanks Kelvin, however I will hold you on that promise..

Kelvin
I should be the one thanking you My Rainbow 😊
I can't wait, I need to share this good news with my sister.

Relieved
I never realized what it felt sharing your pains with someone.

Follow me and
Don't forget to click the like button

I 💞 you