PREPARATION

This new found friendship in madam
Who would have believed it. Talking about friendship, i dedicate this chapter to Roxydash1 for your support.  I 💖you

I got home and met the house empty, my kid sis wasn't at home. I went straight to the bathroom, had my bath, entered the kitchen, collected and ate the meal available. 

Picking up my phone I  dialed madam Chiwke.
This 3 days was indeed well spent. Thanks so much Chiwke.

You don't have to be doing that often
Smiling

Rossy, will you be chanced on Friday?

I won't be chanced, Kenny made some plans for Friday. She actually invited me for a party.

Ohhhh! I see.
I actually wanted to invite you for a party too but no problem, I delayed in asking you.

Oops
Don't worry next time I will definitely tag along with you.

Thanks dear and chat later.

Putting off the light I stayed in the sitting room
---------------------------------------------------------------
She never realized how tired she was until she heard her phone ringing. She didn't need to guess, she knew its none other than Kenny.

Hello baby girl

Don't tell me, you are not yet back. I hope you haven't forgotten about tomorrow. If you like yourself, get here before tomorrow evening. I can hear you laughing. Better not laugh because its not a joking matter, I will skin you life if you don't make it.

Calm dawn baby girl, I'm in town.

Really, that's why I love you.

Really, because of party abi

That's your business. I hope you have what to wear. In short no need asking because I know you don't have what to wear and that reminds me, Is Beulah at home?

I'm still yet to figure out the answer to that question because I haven't seen her anywhere around since my return this afternoon.

I will call you later, I have to make an urgent and important call.

Alright dear

So this young lady woke me up because of a party. I have a lot of dramatic people around me; from Beulah to Kenny. God save me.
------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny POV

I had to call Rossy because, if it's left to her, she would prefer staying at home.

Calling Beulah
Hello babe

Hey Kenny
If anyone told me you would call me today, that person would receive a hot slap.

Really, is that how evil and wicked I have been lately, for someone to deserve a slap on my behalf.

😂 😂
As if you don't know the answer to that. Anyway what did I do to deserve this call from her royal majesty?

I need a FAVOUR but, Where are you?

I'm still at Port Harcourt

Thank goodness

What's the matter?
You are beginning to scare me

I invited Rossy for a birthday bash

Really and how can I be of assistance.

You know my friend isn't the party type and I doubt she would have what to put on for the bash tomorrow. This bash no be small pikin something ooo. Top young women and men both single and married will be at that bash and I want her to come out from her hiding and blend with people.

That's why I love you Kenny, count me in. Your fashionista is on her way home.

😂. I know I can count on you.

Definitely but I hope I'm invited to this bash, because from your description I won't want to miss this bash for anything.

Ofcos
I really need to see your ugly face.

😂 so the face is the only thing you missed. I will beat you ooh.
Thanks anyway and see you tomorrow.

Bye
-----------------------------------------------------------

Beulah POV

Kenny had been my sisters favorite friend and colleague. She can worry but we love her.

I got home and put on the light only to  find my sister in the dark.

Hey sis
Welcome back.
How was your journey?

It was worth it.
I had great MAD fun with my boss.

Hmm really
The same rude, arrogant and......
Cutting her shut

She isn't all that bad, don't worry you will get to meet her.

That's by the way.
Kenny called me.

I knew it. The two of you will plan one day to kill me. So what did you guys discuss about me this time around?

Nothing much, just about that bash tomorrow and I can't wait.

I knew it
That's why she asked me to cut the call
Na wah oo, my friend and sister ganging up against me.

What are you putting on?

I don't know and I haven't checked my wardrobe yet but I think I've what to put on.

Don't think, come show me.
D

ragging her along with me to my wardrobe

I checked her wardrobe but didn't find anything appealing to wear but then she remembered a bag filled with cloths and shoes she returned with and she opened it.
She snapped the reactions on my face

Sis, they are beautiful.
Don't tell me you went shopping at Lagos instead of working.

Actually my boss got me this stuffs

I'm in doubt.
Do you mean the lioness have changed?

She isn't that bad I told you, she is cool.

I'm in love with this on, picking up the orange, pink and green outfits but you don't like notice me wears.
What changed?

My madam did the picking and payment, i couldn't reject such offers and I didn't  want to look ungrateful.

You are putting on this orange dress while I'll put on the pink dress.

She was so tired to even answer me.
She just laid on her bed and dozed off.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring her way..

Don't forget to click the like button
I 💞 you