Lost- Part 1 ~ Gone

Natsu Dragneel sits alone in the corner of his Guild Hall looking straight at the floor his salmon hair as mess and straggling down in front of his face, his eyes dreary from lack of sleep. He knew people were staring at him and whispering about the Downward path he spiraled on. Natsu Dragneel once one of most powerful wizards, ex-demon and son of Igneel now a sorry excuse for a person who cared for no one... not even himself. The footsteps of his exceed could be heard waddling along the hall. "Natsuuuuuu, please come on we need money for fiiishhhh, come on a job pleeeeaaaassseee." Happy pleaded tugging on Natsu's jacket. Natsu simply kcicked him away and grunted, "Go with Team L-luc...The other bloody team, it's what you've been doing for months, so just go." Happy was seen on the floor in tears.

"NATTTSUUUUUUUU, YOU CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!" he wept "Come with us us...PLEEEEAAASSSEE" Natsu stared at his old friend with pity and anger. Happy reminded him of her, of his failure."Shut up you stupid cat... I'm fine and if I die it would be better for everyone. At least I would be with her". The guild sat in silence until a small slash  could be heard and a cold shutter in  could be felt. A huge ice spike appeared barely skimming Natsu's face with Gray Fullbuster at the end of it, "Don't you dare say that, DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!!" 

"Why it's true, I WOULD BE BETTER DEAD!!" Natsu replied, his temper rising.

"And who said that... Cause I hear no one saying that." Gray exclaimed. Both of them prepared to fight and stared each other while the rest of the guild started to back away towards the walls hoping to save themselves. They knew too well Natsu's temper especially since the incident and the rivalry between Gray and Natsu. As tensions rose, a familiar red head walks in with the scariest look. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!!!" Erza Scarlet bellowed angrily "I COULD SENSE THE ETHER FROM THE STRAWBERRY CAKE SHOP...," but then she stopped suddenly realising who was fighting. She walked up to the two young men and dragged them by the collar outside, "Carry on everyone as you were, I got this covered.". Everyone moved back to the seats obediently and went back to their not so normal lives.

Meanwhile outside, Erza, Gray and Natsu stood outside the guildhall in silence. "WHAT THE HELL GRAY WHAT WERE YOU DOING??!??!?!?" the scarlet haired mage yelled furiously

"I was giving Natsu the wake up call he needs." Gray mumbled 

"Gray, I understand that Natsu's behaviour is worrying but he nee-"

"What time? We have given him time, nearly  6 months of it. Look at him, he's not sleeping, he's barely eating and he only goes on jobs to cover HER rent. And guess what he did today... he kicked happy and made him cry when Happy was only trying to help as well as saying it would be better if he died" the ice wizard ranted. Erza stood there in shock and sighed. "You're right Gray," and she turned to Natsu you was looking away, "Natsu I know you miss her we all do, but you can't live like this, we care abut you and she would to. She would want you to be happy and alive and healthy... so plea-" but she was cut off by the sound of Natsu punching a tree and him interrupting her sentence "Don't, don't tell me what you think she would want, she is gone and I couldn't do anything about it..." and Natsu began tearing up, Erza went to reach out to him but Gray stopped her arm and they watched the dragon slayer walk away into the town alone.

The pair walk back into the guildhall where everyone was cheerful and drinking. "Heya guys, is he gone??? Everyone was petrified and with master still at the council, no one was there to calm him down and someone didn't help," she motioned towards Gray "Poor Happy is under the here with a fish, he is so upset." Said the cheerful Mirajane an S class wizard and one of the sweetest yet scariest person in the guild. Then the blue cat appeared from under the counter with a fish in hand, "Is N-N-Na-Natsu okay... h-he's been re-really distraught since Lu-Lu-lu..the incident" he managed to stutter out. Erza pat his head and forced a smile. "We all miss her Happy and the guild is a lot less smiley without her, but to remember her we have to stay happy. And we have changed our team name to remember her. Instead of Team Natsu it's TEAM LUCY!!!!"

Meanwhile, Natsu was walking grumpily down the river until he came to Lucy's old house. He occasionally went on jobs pay for her rent in case she ever came back.  He noticed a light was on and a figure was at her old desk. His eyes widened and he jumped through her window He was so excited. 'What should I say to her, what am I going to do!!!????' but his excitement was short lived  as instead of Lucy sitting at her desk was a short blue head, Levy Garden.  One of Lucy's closest friends and her fellow book lover. She was sitting at her desk and reading Lucy's unfinished Novel; pt.2 of her previous hit novel. No one was usually allowed to read them apart from Levy not even Natsu himself. "Oh hey Natsu...you're here. I was hoping to sit in here and chill for a bit before Gajeel comes." It could be said that Levy looked worse than Natsu did her hair a mess  and bags even darker than Natsu's under her eyes. Natsu looked dumbfounded but he didn't want to leave. He just sat on Lucy's bed and sat in silence until Natsu asked,"I haven't seen you in the guild for a while... been rough hasn't it huh?"

"Yeah, Gajeel has been tough... he just doesn't understand what it's like knowing I'll never see her again or fan over books with her... or ever read her finished product." and Levy started to tear up. She put the Novel down and wiped her tears, "What about you... it must be worse for you... you w-w-wat-watched it"

"I can't describe it... she was perfect and... I was there and every time I close my eyes, I imagine her crying and the r-ro....... and she died smiling.... that's all she ever did for us .... and I---uhhh" Then Natsu was gone... he was balling his eyes out on the bed, Levy looked stunned and didn't know how to comfort him."It's stupid isn't it... when she was alive I saw her as my best friend as my closest friend and I took her for granted... she forgave me for leaving for a year just like that, I never did anything that she couldn't forgive me for... and now she's gone I can't even thank her and now I realise I loved her... cause I can't wake up and just decide to go to her house... or annoy the crap outta her because it looked cute and it was hilarious to see her angry...I can't even te-"

"GeT OuTTa HerE YoU ThIeFeS ThiS Is Ma FWIendS HoUsE anD I WiLL CAll UpoN ThE PoWer Of MAVISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAHHH" bellowed a drunken Cana Alberona knocking down the door of the house and barging in. "Cana WTH are you doing here...and why are you drunk???" questioned a shocked and scared Levy "I WaS DrInkINg WiTh BaCCHUS And I Had A bit ToO MuCHHHHH Too DRiNK" 

" Well why are you here" asked Natsu who was wiping his tears

"I MIsS LucY," Natsu flinched but Cana carried on "ShE Was AmAzING ANdd She's the reason I ----UHHHH AND I- I JUST MISSSSSSS HERRRRRRR----" And Cana was balling her eyes out on the floor. Natsu and Levy exchanged a look of pity and confusion and went to pick her up when there was the sounds of stomping and then "LEVVVVYYYYYY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?!" and Gajeel burst in to see Natsu fireman lifting Cana and Levy standing up looking shocked. "Levy!!!!" and Gajeel ran up to his girlfriend and hugged her tight" I haven't seen you for day's I've been searching everywhere and-"

"Shh I'm here now...calm down..and stop squishing me" she laughed off

"Now what is Cana doing here drunk and passed out with Natsu carrying her?"

"Uhhh she sorta came in her while we were talking abou-"

"Oiiii what's all the ruckus in he-" asked the voice of Gray who appeared with Erza in the doorway. They both stood there shocked until Erza exclaimed " Okkaaaayyyyy....so why is there a gathering in Luc- uhhh her room?"  but everyone just stood there dumbfounded in silence. Levy was about to answer when everyone felt a massive amount of ether-nano rise from the ground and a purple mesh started engulfing them."WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, I'LL TURN THIS PURPLE STUFF INTO ASHES" shouted an aggravated Natsu with Cana still on his shoulder. But even though each person, with the exception of Cana, was fighting the purple mesh it ended up engulfing them and they appeared in the alley way of a noisy place.

Everyone was  on the floor and Cana was now awake but still drunk, "Heh what happened?" questioned Gajeel "What ya do Ice Freak it happened when you showed up???!!!"

"It wasn't me steel brain,  are you accusing Erza as well???" the dazed ice mage replied

"Oiiiii what did you guys do, I wanna go back to her house!!!1" Natsu exclaimed angrily 

"WhEre ArE wE, I wAnNa Go BaCk To SlEEp..." complained Cana who was trying to go back to sleep. Levy ran out to the street where she was nearly run over by a carriage rolling across a path before Gajeel pulled her back."Where are we???"