Chapter 11

jasons pov

"do you think they'll be awake yet?" asked Sam from the drivers seat. We were all in a van on the way to The Wanted's house. We'd met them a few times and were doing a 'week with the wanted' special for tv. We'd follow them around with cameras during the day & it was on tv, at night you could go online to their website and watch the cameras that were always running in the house. Cameras rolling twenty four seven, we would follow them wherever they went and there were cameras already installed in the house to film all the time.

"what time is it?" I asked. "uhm, like six, we have to get there bright and early." answered Sam, we pulled up in front of their flat and I hopped out with my camera and Sam grabbed the other and we walked to the door.

I looked at Sam and I lifted the camera. I faced it to the door and turned it on. "ok, so this is day one of A Week With The Wanted, it is currently six o'clock which you all know because this is live." I started, I knocked on the door. "let's see who's up." I said, not five seconds later the door opened.

I turned the camera and there was a cheery eyed jay staring at me. "hello." I said, then siva popped up behind jay. "top o' tha mornin to ya!" he said, over doing his Irish accent, then he and siva burst out laughing.

Then I smelled alcohol and heard the music. "jay bird." Maggie moaned and I walked into the house and walked to the corner so I could film the whole room. Siva was now leaning agains the wall while Maggie was somewhere just out of view and jay walked over to her and took his shirt off.

"jay put your shirt back on!" she shouted and I turned the camera so I could see the kitchen. Ellen was sitting on the counter, Nathan standing between her legs. She was in a bikini and he was in swim trunks. They were making out and Maggie had her back to them. I walked into the kitchen so I was closer and could see all four of them in the picture.

"why don't you make me put my shirt back on?" asked jay as he got closer to Maggie. "fine!" she shouted and grabbed his nipple and twisted. "AH! T*TTY TWISTER! T*TTY TWISTER!!!!" screamed jay and he flailed his arms around, then Maggie let him go and he was whimpering.

"mmm." moaned Nathan as he nuzzled ellens neck. "why haven't I done that to you?" he chuckled and Ellen opened her eyes and covered her boobs with her hands. "not Simba and Casper!" she shrieked.

"you named your t*ts?" laughed Nathan. "so!?!?!?!!? You named your d*ck Keith!" she screamed. "that's different." he hissed. "no it isn't!" she shouted. "yes it is!" he shot back. "no!" she yelled. "god you're so stubborn!" he growled. "you're an ass Nathan Sykes!" she yelled in his face. "I don't care what you think! Shut up!" he hissed at her.

"make me!" she countered. "god you're infuriating!" he retorted and slammed his fists down on the counter beside her. "f*ck off." she shouted. "f*ck you!" he yelled over his shoulder as he left the room. Siva skipped in with nareesha and she made some tea while he leaned on the counter and watched her.

"I love you babe." he said as she handed him tea. "the misses always makes the best tea." he said sweetly as he kissed her. "that hurt!" moaned jay as he kept rubbing his tit. "well, you told me to make you." said Maggie as she rolled her eyes, then handed him his shirt.

He pulled it on and Sam was gaping. "uhm, shouldn't someone go after Nathan? Did they just break up?" he asked, Maggie looked over. "oh god no, they do that like once a day, more depending on how much they drink, he should be back in three...two...one." said Maggie and Nathan ran through the door And over to Ellen.

"I'm sorry babe." he said and kissed her. "I'm sorry to natty." she replied and grabbed his head, pulling him closer to her as they kissed. He grabbed her legs and pulled her against him and she wrapped her legs around her waist.