Chapter 10

nathans pov

I woke up and looked around, where the hell was I? I moved and froze when I felt the familiar body of Ellen snuggled up into my side. This must be a dream, she wouldn't really come see me, would she? I looked around and raised my eyebrows at the sight in front of me. Ellen and I were cuddled up in a corner of the kitchen.

The floor was covered in blue and red liquid and we were laying in it. Ellen and I were both in our underwear and covered in that sticky stuff. "Ellen?" I whispered. "five more minutes natty." she yawned, then snuggled up closer to me, I smiled. I hadn't heard her in three weeks.

"come on baby, we gotta shower." I said. "no, I'll take care of Keith later, just let me sleep." she groaned, the second she said that I knew I was growing hard, dam this girl got to me. I left and cleaned up myself. When I came back downstairs she had cleaned herself and the floor up.

Ellen and I looked at each other, it was sufficiently awkward. "so..." I trailed off. "so..." she added then a thick silence set in. "look I'm sorry I..." we both said at the same time. "you fir..." she both said, we looked at each other and blushed. "no really you ca..." again, we said it at the same time. "PEN*S!!!" we both screamed.

We stared each other down, giving each other death glares. "if you say the same thing as m.." we both said. "P*SSY!" we both shouted and now we were staring like we were about to kill each other. "SPIDERY ONE DIRECTION!" she screamed at the same time as me. "SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LET ME TALK!" she shrieked, we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"how did you get spidery one direction?" she asked. "well, I went on the list of things you hate and barely say." I said, she grinned. "me to." she said, then again, silence fell in. "I'm sorry ellen, I'm sorry." I said. "I forgive you." I whispered. "well, I don't accept it." she said. "what what?" I asked. "I doth accept it, you need someone who hasn't fucked up as much as me, someone who loves you." she said.

"but I've already got that...you." I said as I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "I do love you Ellen, please, I was so mad, I'm so sorry about everything that happened, but I can't stand it when we fight." I admitted. "I can't baby, I'm bad for you." she said, almost in tears.

"you're bad for me? When was alway from you I actually contemplated k*lling myself." I said, she gasped. "really?" she asked. "nah, I just thought it would get your attention." I said and she giggled. "well it worked." she replied. "see' you get my sense of humor, everyone else would have flipped on me for that." I said.

She sighed and looked at me. "Frick, I honestly can't say no to you." she said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and when i pulled back I gave her a grin. "really? Cause you say no to me all the time." I said, she grinned. "you know what I mean." she rolled her eyes. "yes I do and I'm happy that you love me." I said and kissed her.

It had been nearly two weeks since Ellen and I had gotten back together. Everything was going great. We went on an American tour in three days and we had a 'life with the wanted' special on tv. Basically there were cameras in the house, and bus for when we're on tour there, and they are recording 24/7.

These will be broadcast live on TV for a few hours a day, but they broadcast LIVE online 24/7, so for one week our fans could super stalk us. If we left the house as a group a camera crew would come with us, or if we left individually we'd have to bring a camera. It was going to be great. Tonight, our last night before we're constantly on TV, we're spending at a party.

We just pulled up out front and got out. We went into the club and it was fun for a while. Ellen and I danced for a while. "Tom!" shouted Ellen. "yes love?" asked Tom as he came over to us. "I want to do a twisted shot competition with you." she said.

"alright love, you're on." said tom and those fateful words were spoken. Half an hour later Tom had pikes his guts up and Ellen was dancing on the bar in celebration. "come on babe, let's go somewhere fun." I yelled and pulled her off the bar.

We ran out back and she grinned at me. "oh alley sex, don't mind if I do!" she said and she dived at me. "no." I said and jumped out of the way. "my friends got a pool party going just down the road." I said and pulled her down the street.

We got to my friends house and went out back. The party was in full swing when we got there. My friend had a spare suit and he let Ellen barrow his sisters bikini...well...the bottoms on his sisters bikini. See we went upstairs and I changed. Then she tried and the bottoms fit but the tops were way to small.

Her bottom bikini size was a small and her top bikini size was an extra large, it was hilarious. "babe, this is so funny." I laughed. "SHUT UP SORRY MY TITS ARE BIG!" she shouted and I burst out laughing. "I love it!" I declared and pulled her down on top of me and kissed her.

We snuck into the next room and narrowed his moms bikini top, which was a bit small, but we made do. "come on, let's go!" I said and we went by the pool with drinks. "finally, after all that fucking effort we put in, we can chill by the pool on this perfect night." I said.

And just then, it started pouring rain. "AWW COME ON!" I shouted. "hey, it just makes it more fun!" said ellens and she grabbed my hand. She jumped into the pool and pulled me with her. We went under and she kissed me underwater. When we came back up my friend turned the music up and everyone had a dance party in the rain, so we jumped out and joined them.

*********

You guys like?

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!! Xx