Chapter 20

Jays pov

"Have you ever thought about what you're life is gonna be like in fice years?" I turned to Ellen who was puffing on a blunt. We were in Hyde park, sitting on some rocks. We'd had interviews and photo shoot today, but I had finished first, so Ellen and I went for a walk.

I took a sip of my coffee from my Starbucks cup and shrugged. "I don't know, still in the band, with the boys." I started. "Maybe have a girl by then." I said with a small smile and Ellen grinned, passing me the blunt.

I took a hit, then another and handed it back to her. "Ya, I think, I'm gonna go back to school, one out in Colorado, a cannabis college." She told me and I laughed. "of course you do." Then looked at her. "You told Nathan yet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah, I've been thinking about a good time to tell him, but I just haven't found the right moment." She said with a shrug as she took a big puff and caughed as she let out a cloud of white smoke.

"He's gonna be pissed." She chuckled. "He got me outa school just so I could go away again." She shook her head and sighed loudly. We slipped back into silence as we just sat there, watching people walk around and go about their days.

"You coming with us tonight?" Asked Ellen and I looked at her. "Where?" I asked. "Nathan and I are gonna go for a hike and trip, he's never tripped before and it's a perfect night, a full moon is out and I got a perfect place to go, I got enough for you and the other boys." She told me and ithought about it.

But before I could even reply a shadow passed over us and there was a bobby standing infront of us. "What do you want cop?" Spat Ellen and u looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"I'm gonna need you to stand up." He said and she hit the blunt again, blowing it into his face. "Nigguh, I have a prescription, for ADHD, it levels me out." She told him, he pulled her shoulder up and she stood.

"Hey, get the fuck off me I don't do shit." She hissed and he tried to take the blunt from her hand and she moved her shoulder back and hit the blunt, taking a step back, she let the smoke go infront ofhisface and she found it funny and laughed as she backed up. He put his hand out and she walked away, continuing to smoke as the cop chased her around and she easily avoided him.

It was kind of funny and I laughed loudly, but it stopped behind funny when he shoved her against the side of his car and snatched the blunt from her, kneeing her in the back she cursed at him, calling him a pussy pig and trying to push him off.

It only got less funny from there.

Nathan

I tapped my fingers on the car wheel. The sound I was using to count how late they were gonna be. At least I wasn't near a road, or I would have throughout every car was the one she was coming in. Irritated as I was, I wanted to see her.

I'd tried turning the radio on, but the music wasn't fitting the situation and id had to silence it.

I sat forward in the seat as finally a black car pulled in and parked across the lot from mine. I bit my lip and waited as trace doors stayed shut, only adding to my annoyance and I took both my hands off the wheel, running them through my hair I waited as the doors finally opened and he stepped out, in my shorts and hoodie she'd worn yesterday when she's got arrested, she waved bye and shut the door, looking at my car a grin was tugging at her lips.

I tried to keep my face straight, as she walked across the lot, when she opened the door a slight breeze swept through the car and chilled my back.

She scooted into her seat and shut the door, she turned to me witha raised eyebrow and odd expression on her face. "Whys you meet me here?" She asked and I just looked at her, then shrugged. "I don't know, figured it's as good a place as any to talk." I replied and her lips stayed in a thin line.

"What's there to talk about? A pig decided to be an asshole and arrested me." She said, I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face and moved myself so I was facing her. "You're just too reckless sometimes." I muttered and she gave me a you're fucking stupid, expression.

"But that's who I am." She said and I sighed, again. "I know, I love that you're wreck less, but you just have a blatant disregard for everything."

"Yes, I know I don't give a fuck." She said, then she smiled at me, the silence only lasted until she did something unexpired.

She laughed and leaned foreword, wrapping her arms around me she hugged me tightly. "And I know you love it." She said then pulled her face back off my chest and and touched my nose as she smiled at me.

I was still mad at her, even though I wanted to reach out to her, but as her eyes lit up I felt myself start to give up. "And I can see you trying to be mad, but you don't have it in you, just like I can't stay mad at you." She said, with a challenge in her eyes and lips that were krinkled up at the edges delightfully.

I didn't say anything for a while, knowing that she was right, mad that she'd guessed it, but what won was that my anger receded and I reached foreward, gripping the tops of her hips firmly in my hands I pushed against her and kissed her.

I felt goosebumps rise on my neck as her fingertips lightly brushed my cheek. I reached back with one hand and opened her door behind her, startling her enough that she pulled away with surprise in her eyes. "get out." I said firmly and she looked at me confused before I gave her a lopsided grin and opened my own door, stepping down into the ground.

Waking over to the picnic table I sat down and put my feet under the table. Looking out at the trees before us I crossed my hands on the table.

The bench moved when Ellen sat down and let loose a sigh. The car glistened in the sunlight, and with the wind making the trees glide in the breeze, I felt like I did choose a good spot.

I felt like I had more to say, like I had a whole argument planned out in my head I didn't even get to finish. "Babe." She said and I glanced over at her.

"Ya?" Interrupted from my thoughts, she leaned on the table and looked up at me with big eyes. "Do you remember, when we were at Alex's house, and I said if I was ever arrested what is want the day I got out?" She asked, I recalled the night a few weeks ago, it was kind of funny because I had been thinking about the same thing last night when she was In jail.

I nodded in response and she played with the paint on the tabletop between her fingernails, before she looked back up at me. "Did you bring it?" She said quietly and I stared ather, trying to keep a stern expression on my face I shrugged and rubbed my neck.

She instantly looked like id just kicked a puppy, then I let the smile creep into my face. She raised her eyebrows and I leaned into her. "Maybe I did." I said and she smiled, "did you really?" She asked as she looked at me and I nodded grinning. Widely. "Yah." I said and she Beemer at me, then planted a kiss on my cheek and ran to the car.

.....

Hit the like button bitch

And leave a comment

😵🍻🍻🍻🍻