Chapter 17

sorry I haven't updated in forever, I'm a lazy little fucker

But I'll try and update more often, alright?

********

Ellens pov

"well, we've made a stop, going out for a smoke, anyone wanna come?" asked Tom. "I'm coming mate." said max. "me to." I added and got off the couch. "be back in a bit babe." I said and kissed Nathan, then followed Tom and max off the bus. I pulled out my pack and lit up a cig. "since when do you smoke?" asked Tom and I raised my eyebrows.

"a while, have none of you boys noticed?" I asked and they shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "good job." I said then took another drag. "aren't you not old enough to buy cigarettes?" asked max and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "right, stupid question, you drink to." he said and I nodded.

"so, where are we anyway?" I asked. "Nathan didn't tell you?" asked max, I shook my head. "we're in Vegas." said Tom and I stopped and grinned. "and we're staying here tonight?" i asked, they nodded. I put my cig out and ran back onto the bus. I ran over to Nathan and jumped into his lap.

"you smell like cigarettes." he said. "I'm sorry, I'll put on perfume." I said and couldn't keep a grin off my face. "what is it babe?" he asked. "WE'RE IN VEGAS!" I yelled and he chuckled. "ya, I thought you'd like that." he said and I nodded vigorously. "uhm...Ellen...I hate to be a downer...but your parents called...." said Maggie and I looked over at her.

"fuck, what did they say?" I asked and she shrugged. "I didn't pick up, but you need to call them." she said as she threw me the phone. I looked at it, then up to Nathan, then back to the phone. "fuck." i whispered. "maybe they just wanted to say hello?" suggested Nathan and I shook my head. "the never just want to say hey." I replied and dialed.

It rang a couple times before my mom picked up. "hello?" she asked and I sighed. "hi mom." I replied and she was quiet for a moment. "where are you?" she asked in a clipped tone, dam she was mad. "Vegas." I whispered. "so, how has school been?" she asked calmly, oh fuck, I hadn't been to school in nearly a month.

"uhm...good." I said. "you haven't been there in a month." she snapped. "ya...about that..." I whispered. "you have to go back now or else you won't graduate." she said, I face palmed and sighed. "ok...ok...I'll go tomorrow." I said. "no...today." she snapped I gritted my teeth. "fine." I whispered, then hung up.

"Nathan...I have to go back to school or else I won't graduate." I said, he didn't say anything, he just stared at me. "I'm booking a plane tickets for me and Maggie now." I said. "uhm, actually...I didn't know how to tell you...but...I dropped out." whispered Maggie and I gaped at her. "what?" I asked. "surprise." she whispered.

I opened my mouth to yell at her, but stopped. "now who's the failure?" I asked and she pouted. "Thats right, and we always thought I would be the drop out." I chuckled and she laughed. "ya." she replied. "kind of ironic." I said. "IT'S NOT IRONIC IT'S A COINCIDENCE YOU IDIOT!!!!" she yelled and I laughed.

"no, it's ironic." I countered. "coincidence!" she yelled. "IRONY!!!" I shouted. "girls." snapped Nathan. "right...it doesn't matter." I sighed. "but I'm Right." I whispered so only me and nath could hear and he just laughed.

"do you really have to go?" he asked and I nodded. "it's annoying...I know." I said. "but it isn't that long before vacation." I added. "it's in less than a month." I added. "I mean, it's already march." I continued. "fine.." he said. "but I don't have to be happy about it." he said and with that, three hours later I was at the airport.

"bye baby." said Nathan and he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him quickly and then he pulled back. "Nathan...something's wrong." I said. "what is it love?" he asked, concern in his voice. "last time I left it was a fight...actually...every time I leave there's a fight, and now you're just fine with it, what's up?" I asked and he sighed.

"nothings up, I just know you're to stubborn to stay, I'll see you soon." he said and kissed me again. "alright Nathan, I guess, it's a twelve hour flight, cause I have a layover in Texas." I added. "alright, call me when you land." he said. I kissed his cheek then went into security.

I got on the flight and after a long ass time I landed in new York at 5:30 am. I immediately got on the train and started home. My brother picked me up at the train station and dropped me to school. It was just after eight. I called Nathan, the phone rang a couple times, then he picked up.

"ey." he said and I smiled "well...I'm at school..." I said. "oh, really love? well...I'll see you soon." he said, then hung up. "what the fuck?" I asked and I just shook my head and stuck my phone in my pocket and went inside.

I walked to auto and inside the door. I greeted Chris and everyone and then walked outside. "hey guys" I greeted austin, Matt, ray, Megan, Jessie and Timmy who were all outside as I lit up a cigarette. "Ellen!" said Megan, after I explained where I'd been, briana came over with Tyler and I told them the story too.

"so he just hung up?" asked Brie and I nodded. "ya, something is up, he's never like that." I said with a shrug. I took another drag and let it out slow. "stress." I sighed and Austin called my name. "stressing? I got weed." he said and pulled out a joint.

I grinned and sighed. "I love you." I said and took it from him. "I'll pay you tomorrow." I said and lit it up. I took a long drag and held it in as long as I could, then let it out. I took another drag and the door opened. I froze.

"just a kid." said briana and I let my breath out in a sigh. "oh thank god, I just had a heart attack." I said, then hands covered my eyes. "Katie?" I asked, no reply. I reached up and touched the hands. "I'm going crazy." I said, then took another drag of the joint.

"who the fuck are you?" asked Timmy, no one said anything. Then I felt lips on my ear and someone bit my earlobe and pulled lightly. "natty?" I asked, no reply. I reached back and touched the chest, a guy, then reached down until I was over his crotch. "Nathan?" I asked again, more sure now. I spun around and his hands fell away.

I was staring into the face of nathan Sykes. I stared wide eyed for a second, then kissed him. I wound my left hand through his hair and pulled him harder against me as I held the joint in my other hand.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked when I finally pulled away. "talking to the principal." he said and I frowned, "why?" I asked. "because, I've made a deal with her." he replied. "what deal?" I pestered. "two weeks in LA on the TV show, as long as you do your homework, two weeks here at school." he said and I kissed him again.

"Nathan I fucking love you." I said and he smiled. "I know." he replied with a smirk on his lips. "you're such a dick." I said. "why?" he asked, "you hung up on me and lied." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "excuse me, you do that to me all the time." he said and i sighed. "you're right." I said.

"hey Megan?" I asked. "ya?" she replied. "could we possibly go bang in your car?" I asked. "classic Ellen." laughed briana. "uhm...no." said Megan and I sighed. "come on nath." I said and grabbed his hand, then stopped. I finished the joint, then pulled him inside.

*********

So, whatcha think? Btw, this chapter was what happened to me yesterday at school, clearly not with Nathan, that would have been amazing, but with another kid, but a little less lovey dovey more

Him -'hey, smoking weed I see'

Me-I feel like having sex, wanna bang?'

Him-'sure'

Ya, weird life, but alas, I digress, so anyway, you liking it?

I promise I'll update more, sorry for the lack of updates guys!!! Xx