Chapter 16

ellens pov

"I can believe you two!" yelled nano and I sighed and put my head in my hands. "I know I know I know." I sighed. "I don't think you do! You two could have gotten in so much trouble." he hissed. "I know, I'm sorry, it was my mistake." I said. "yes it was." he snapped. "relax nano, it's fine, nothing bad happened." defended Nathan, coming to my rescue.

"nothing bad happened? How about you missing over half the award show cause you were in the bar screwing?" he yelled. "ya, well, at least we went to the bar, we could have just done it in our seats." he snapped and nano opened his mouth to say something, then quickly shut it. He knew Nathan was right, we had done that before.

"well, this has been sufficiently awkward so im gonna get some tea." I said and I stood up. "just grow up." growled Nano and he stormed out of the room. I went over to the tea maker and put in pgtips. Nathan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in my shoulder. "ok, now its official, management hates you the most." he said and I could just picture a smirk on his face.

I looked up and grinned, I was right, there was a small smirk pulling at the corner of his lips, he wasn't mad. "yup, official." I sighed as I leaned back against him. "but hey, it could have been worse. I could have given you acid instead of ecstasy." I said and he chuckled.

"ya, you could have." he said and he kissed my cheek. "come on, finish making your tea and I'll meet you on the bus." he said, then he turned and walked out of the room. I added sugar and milk to my tea, then stirred it together and put the lid on my thermos.

I walked out of the hotel and down the elevator. When I went outside there were a bunch of fans. They all ran over and started talking. "Ellen can I have a picture?" asked a couple and I raised my eyebrows. I looked down at myself in one of nathans big shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

My hair was unbrushed in a messy bun and I'd just thrown a Beanie on. "uhm...sure, if you want a picture with this mess." I joked and I put my arm over her shoulder and took a picture. I did this with a bunch of other girls and looked at em.

"ya know, I'll never understand why you girls want pictures with us girlfriends. Like even when u was a fan outside their hotel in ny the fans wanted pictures with nareesha and I'll just never understand it." I said and they shrugged.

"you're amazing." said one and I laughed. "I'm really not." I said with a huge grin. "ok,well, you're a hot mess, but we love it." said another and I grinned. "god you fanmily always make my day." I said with a smile, then I took a few more pictures and got on the bus.

"I'll never understand why they want pictured with me." I said once I got on the bus. "cause you're amazing, why wouldn't they want a picture?" asked Nathan with a smirk from where he was leaning against the counter. "ya right." I snorted. "no really, it's true." he said.

"just take off a few layers of clothes and dam, best picture in the world." he said and looked me up and down then gave me a cheeky wink and I blushed. He walked over and held my chin between his thumb and forefinger and kissed me lightly. "I love that I can make you blush." he said with a smile and kissed me again, then walked to the back of the bus.

I smiled and walked after him. I took a seat on the couch next to him and looked at the camera in the corner. "haha, we're being watched." I whispered and he chuckled. "aren't we always now?" he asked and I nodded. "ya, it means we gotta be careful, there's a lot of young fans and it's live so unless we want to put out a sex tape we better be very sneaky." I said

"well if you're up for the sex tape I'd say yes except that management already wants to kill us." he said. "sigh." I sighed over dramatically and he looked at me and shot me a sexy half grin. "laaatteeer." he chimed and I couldn't help but to smile. His little boy energy was infectious. "ok natty bear." I said and leaned in and kissed him.

I lingered longer then I needed to and he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for him and we started making out. His hand went to the back of my head and he held me to him. I wound my fingers through his hair and shuffled over so I was in his lap.

I ran my other hand down his stomach and hit his belt buckle when something soft hit me and him in the head. We both turned and saw Tom there. "no....bad sex animals, stop it." he scolded and I grumbled but slid out of his Lap. "stupid cameras." I mumbled and Tom laughed. "four more days, I think you can handle it." he said and I shrugged.

"I'm not so sure." I said and he laughed, then stopped. "oh wait,are you being serious?" he asked and I nodded. "oh god Ellen." he laughed and he shook his head. "I believe in you! Well, not really. But I believe that management will stop you. So i hope you have a fun, but not to fun, four days." he said with a grin and I grumbled at him.

"you know I'm just joking el, just taking the piss, I love you." he said and I smiled. "I love you to tomakin." I said and he did his good boy face. "ya ya ya." he said and I smiled. "well come on, tv then." said jay as he came up to the front of the bus. "maggies playing DS." he pouted and I laughed as I flipped the tv on.

"family guy!" I said and max came into the room and the boy sat and we watched tv. I got up after a while and started making food for them. Once I made a bunch of grilled cheese I went back into the tv space and put the plate stacked with them on the table. I sat next to Nathan and we munched on grilled cheese as we drove off to the next place, I had honestly no idea where that was, but I didn't even care.

***********

Ooooooh second chapter in like twelve hours

What do you guys think?

Ya she gave him ecstasy and she got in trouble for it

So, are you guys liking it?

The more comments and votes I get, the faster I'll update xxx