Chapter 15

nathans pov

"wow." I said as I stared at Ellen. She was wearing a black dress with the batman symbol on it. The dress was short and had a deep v and somehow managed to make her boobs look even bigger. Especially with the belt around her waist. She had on silver heels and a few bracelets and the 'love' ring I got her.

Her auburn hair was brushed and wavy at her back and they'd redone the red tips and streak. "they won't let me wear my necklaces, they said they're to cheap." she said and I grinned.

"then I guess it's a good time to give you this." I said as I walked over behind her and pulled the silver chain out of my pocket. I brushed her hair to the side and put the necklace around her neck. I did it up and looked in the mirror. The silver heart pendant rested on her chest. It was a shiny silver heart with sparkles on it.

You could open it and on the inside in cursive it said 'Ellen & Nathan' then under that it said 'Sex Animals' I opened it for her and she laughed. "thank you natty." she said and I kissed her neck. She turned and kissed me. "I love it." she said and I smiled at her. "now come on." I said. "hey wait! What about Maggie." said jay from the doorway.

Ellen sighed and rolled her eyes then went back into the room. There was some yelling, then Ellen dragged Maggie out. "this was the best I could get her in." said Ellen. Maggie was wearing a loose Zelda shirt with black jeans and flats. "not very dressy." commented Tom and Maggie stuck her tongue out at him.

"she looks nice." defended jay as he picked Maggie up and spun her around. "you look nice." he said again and pecked her on the nose. I looked over and noticed the woman hair dresser was putting bright red lipstick on Ellen. She was me looking and winked. "you look really sexy." said Ellen as she walked over and I grinned. "oh ya?" I asked and she nodded. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I leaned in to kiss her, but she wound her fingers through my hair and pulled me to a stop.

I pouted and she chuckled. "can't, just put on lipstick." she said and I raised my eyebrows. "please babe, you've never cared about that before." I said and she grinned. "ya, but my makeup artist told me if I smeared it before I went on the red carpet she'd kill me." she said. "oh come on, you can take her." I begged and Ellen laughed.

"how bout this natty, now I can't do anything." she started and she slowly ran her fingers down my chest. "but after the red carpet, we can do whatever you want." she continued and she leaned in so her lips were nearly touching mine. "anything." she whispered. "alright?" she said and lightly brushed my lips with hers, then pulled away slightly.

I nodded and she grinned. "good natty." she said and backed up. I looked at her and gave her a lopsided grin. "you sure as hell know how to play me." I said and she grinned. "I picked it up after being with you for so long." she said as she turned and walked away. I grinned and Tom made a 'whip' sound. "shut up." I said and shoved him.

"hey, no horse play, you look nice, lets keep it that way." said the makeup artist and we stopped. "well, I don't think Ellen should be the first on the red carpet, cause she doesn't know what to do, why don't you boys stop standing there and follow her." said kev and we all shot out the door after Ellen.

We got to the start of it and security stopped us. "wait another minute before slowly walking down." he said. "but our friend..." I started and he cut me off. "ya, you'll find your friend inside, but you'll set the whole red carpet back if you run off." he ordered, then he started ushering us off and we started walking.

"guys...live cameras, an open bar, and we've lost ellen....I don't think this could be worse." Said jay and I shrugged. "what's the worst she could do?" I asked and Maggie laughed. "guys, she's gotten drunk and done so much crazy shit, let's not say 'what's the worst she could do' cause then the worst will happen, we just need to find her." said Maggie and we all nodded.

We got to the first row of cameras and the familiar flash and shouting started. We posed and slowly walked, then we finally passed the cameras. "any word from Ellen yet?" asked Maggie and we all shook our heads as we looked around.

"there you guys are." said Ellen and we all turned as Ellen ran over from behind us. "where have you been?" I asked and she just grinned and kept walking. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine, pushing herself flush against me. I kissed her back and closed my eyes as I grabbed her hips.

She opened her mouth and he tongue prodded mine. Then she pulled away and I looked at her. "what did you put in my mouth?" I asked as I felt a little something on my tongue. She grinned widely and giggled. "just swallow it." she ordered and I shrugged and did. "so, what was that?" I asked, she just laughed. "you'll find out." she said and skipped off.

"hey!" I exclaimed and I grabbed her belt. I pulled her to a stop when one of my fingers hooked one of her belt loops. "wow." I said. "I cannot believe that actually worked." she looked back at me with her eyebrows raised and I pulled her back against me. "you can't go running off, this is a red carpet show." I said and she poured. "but natty..." she started and I cut her off. "no buts, come on, you gotta stay with us." I said and she sighed but nodded.

I kept my finger through her belt as we walked to make sure she stayed with us. We were done with the red carpet and just getting inside when I noticed my heart rate had picked up and everything had a slight rainbow around it, outlining everything in a halo of color. "ellen." I whispered.

"sh sh sh natty, it's alright, you're safe...I'm here." she said and I pulled her closer to me. "don't freak out." she added and I nodded. "why'd you nod?" she asked and I stopped dead making jay almost walk into me. "I don't know." I whispered and she laughed. I burst out laughing and soon Ellen and I were almost in tears we were laughing so hard.

The boys just rolled either eyes and we followed them to our seats. I sat down next to jay and Ellen took the seat next to me. The lights werent very bright but they seemed like disco rainbow lights and the people were making quite a lot of noise. Ellen took my hand and her skin against mine felt amazing.

I picked Ellen up and placed her down in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and kissed her head. I inhaled deeply and smiled, she smelled amazing. I buried my face into her neck and shoulder and sniffed.

"baby, you smell great." I whispered and I closed my eyes. I felt like I was in space, not sitting down, like I could fly and run forever and no one could ever stop me. "baby." I whispered and Ellen laughed. "see, everything is great." she whispered and I nodded against her hair. "come on, let's get a drink." she said and she stood up and I followed her to the bar.

**********

Sorry I haven't been updating much

But the more comments and votes I get, the faster I'll update xx