§Fifty-three§

Aaliyah POV
April 4, 2019
40 Weeks, 6 Days

*i added more to this chapter!!!*
----

"Mommm" I yelled from upstairs hoping she would hear me. I heard her steps and she walked in the room "what"

"Can you bring me something to drink" I asked taking steady breathes. She shook her head "you lucky your pregnant" I smiled as she walked out grabbing my phone to make a post on instagram. I've been posting less and less as my pregnancy progressed just because I've been lazy.

Once I posted it I made sure I posted some things on my story as well and sat up on the bed trying to get comfortable. I kept having pains and they just get worse by the hour.

I called my doctor earlier and she said it could just be my body starting to dilate and the baby can come any day now but she said if it was unbearable to go the hospital.

Honestly it was starting to become unbearable. I grabbed my phone to text kyle.

Me: hey, I'm having really bad contractions and I feel like I should go to the hospital. I'll let you know when I leave if you want idk
5:58pm

I set it down taking deep breaths like I learned in one of me birth classes.

"In and out" I whispered to myself over and over

My mom walked in the room handing me a water with ice "is it getting worse" she asked as I took a sip setting the cup down

I nodded "yeah my whole vagina and stomach hurts like crazy like my period cramps but times 1000" I chuckled trying to stand up and walk around

I learned that swaying back and forth side to side helps. "Can you bring me the ball" i asked

She nodded "yeah I'll get it that'll probably help" I kept breathing in and out. I don't know if I can do this without the epidural. I really thought I could but right now I feel like my my whole bottom half and the bottom part of my stomach was being punched repeatedly from the inside out.

My mom soon walked in with the ball and I sat on it swaying back and forth.

I heard my phone ring making me reach for it

Kyle: I'll go to your house you have the bag ready? Where is it? I'll be there in like 10 minutes!!! Is it getting worse?
6:21pm

Me: yeah it's getting worse. The bag should be inside the closet downstairs. Do you have the seat installed in your car yet?
6:22pm