§Five§

August 7, 2018

Today is my 3 year anniversary with Kyle. He told me four days ago he had something planned so to be ready and meet him at Nobu. I've been waiting for 1 hour. The waiter has come and asked like 20 times for what I want and I just keep saying that I'm waiting for somebody this is so fucking embarrassing.

Oh and here he comes again "ma'am would you like to order now, we need this table" he said with a small smile I can tell he felt bad

"Uhhh actiully I'll be leaving how much for the drink" I said taking my card out

"It's on house if I can take a picture with you" he said slightly laughing

"Of course" i stood up and he asked one of his coworkers to take a picture for us. Then I took a picture with the coworker.

I left pissed as fuck. I'm really not trying to cry but how do you forget our 3 year anniversary. He's been acting so strange. I don't know what's wrong with him. I feel like he's letting the fame get to him. Wait till he gets home.

*

Once I got to our house I walked upstairs to our room I looked for Kyle everywhere I went back into my room and threw everything on the bed. Where tf is he? But Oh yeah we moved in to a new house. It's beautiful. Expensive as fuck but nonetheless fuckin' amazing. We moved in like 3 weeks ago. Now we just want a dog but don't want to buy one we want to adopt one but we want a certain breed. So they'll call us when they get one.

I'm hungry and I wasn't about to eat alone at the damn restaurant so I'm going to order some pizza. I called and a girl answered.

"Can I get a large half Hawaiian and half pepperoni, pineapple and sausage pizza with cheese sticks and 1big bottle Dr Pepper for delivery" I said

"Ok so half Hawaiian and half pepperoni, pineapple and sausage pizza with cheese sticks and 1big Dr Pepper" she repeated

"Yes and can you make sure they come with the Parmesan cheese packets please" I said cause they always be forgetting and I ain't got no Parmesan right now. I gave her the address.

"Your total will be $26.75 and it will be delivered in 35 minutes" she said "ok thank you" I hung up and went to change out of my clothes into something more comfortable. (Outfit in MM)

While waiting for my pizza I decided to post a picture of my outfit today on my Instagram.