§Fifty-one§

Aaliyah POV
March 19, 2019
38 weeks, 4 days

I got here yesterday and soon after Kyle did he tried talking to me but I just ignored him.

I looked at my side grabbing my phone reading the time said 7:30am. I know Kyle's laying beside me and I didn't want to wake him up but I really had to pee.

so I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom.

Once i was done I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm so big. but he hasn't dropped yet.

I made my way out of the room and walked down to the kitchen to start breakfast

I made my way out of the room and walked down to the kitchen to start breakfast. My back has been hurting so bad it's crazy.

it's getting harder to sleep and even standing for long periods of time makes me want to give birth already. but I know it's all going to vanish and be worth it once I have him in my arms.

I heard Kyle's footsteps and I wasn't going to ignore him anymore I was going to tell him how I felt.

"Hey... good morning" I heard him say

I took a deep breath "good morning"

I got plates down and started putting food on them.

I made him one and also made him a coffee. I haven't been drinking any it makes me really nauseous for some reason.

I set his plate on the table along with mine and served myself some apple juice. "Thank you for the food" he said

I nodded and just sat to eat. I prayed for my food and saw him pray for his as well. It was quite. Awkward even.

Until he broke the silence. "So what happened yesterday"

"I- I just didn't agree with what you were saying" I said putting my fork down looking up at him "what I said was how I felt it wasn't meant to hurt you but I said them-"

"Yeah you said them loud and clear... how I made you feel and how I was selfish.. was it yeah I heard that and you know I felt bad I felt so bad that I made you feel that way but what about me huh my feeling didn't just vanish I wanted to be there for you but it was so difficult to see you going through that and I still felt a way about you cheating shit I still feel a way and-" he cut me off