15 Hits- Gundham tanaka x SHSL vet! Reader

Have no fear, Ridai the rat is here! Nah just kidding. Thank you Xxx_kiribaku_xxX for suggesting this oneshot! Since you recommended 2, I've decided that I'll do this story for now and get to the other if I have time. 

Note: '***' signals an ending. It may make no sense but you'll get it when you read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N PoV

"Tanaka! Hi, how can I help you?" I speak to my dear friend. I put down the book titled squid anatomy and walk up to him, engulfing him in a tight hug.
"I need some pet food for my dark devas. And San-D hasn't been eating his nuts recently." He lifts the animal off of him and places him into my now cupped hands. His slender fingers brush against mine as he does so.
"I'll take a look at him, come back in 10 and I'll give you your pet food." He lifts his hand up to my head and just before putting it down on its target, he begins speaking.
"I see. Take-"
"Take good care of San-D I know I know... take care Tanaka-kun." Gundham simply scoffs and puts his hand down, petting me. I blush slightly at his touch. He places his hand down and strokes San-D for the last time.   before walking out. He waits at the door and mutters
"And I gave you permission to address me as Gundham." And leaves before I could respond.

How odd.

"Well then mister San-D, let's go give you a check up, shall we?" I speak to the rodent, tickling it's stomach as it squirms in my palm. "Let's go the checkup table, Kay?" 

Gundham PoV

I leave the room and shut the door behind me, listening to my soon to be goddess communicating to my dark Deva. I rest against the door.

Is mostly nonsensical gibberish consisting of compliments words of encouragement, but one of the things she said caught my attention.

"Hey, San-San? When do you thing your master will notice me? God that sounds weird... is it that hard to notice? Am I that crap of an actor?" I hear her sigh before muttering to herself.
"I dunno why I'm talking to you about this. Like you care..."

The rest of the check up was relatively quiet, aside from all of the squealing and squirming from my deva. The other three rested in my scarf, tired despite doing nothing.

Agh... damn it... I might as well. But should I? I have to! Oh no...

Your pov (again)

There! All done!

"Ok mister D! I think we can call this a case of perfectly-fine,-just-a-sweet-absolutely-adorable-overprotective-father-atosis!"

I turn around and walk outside of the office, leaving San-D in a comfortable cage that I always put the devas in. Me and Gundham specially designed and decorated it. I close the door and look straight in hopes to begin the search, only to be met with Gundham himself.  I beam at him.

***

"Hello Tanak-!"

Third person PoV (yes we are changing it AGAIN)

Gundham envelops (Y/N) in a kiss.

One hit.

Two hits.

Four hits.

Seven hits.

Eleven hits.

Fifteen hits.

Twenty four hits.

Thirty one hits.

Gundham is a good kisser.

They parted for this stupid thing mortals require commonly addressed as air. (Y/N) was a mushy blushing mess as Gundham took a small box from his pocket. I'd like to say he got down on one knee but he didn't so...

He pulled out a small box containing a silver and purple scull hairpin. Opening it, he asks with a slight smile on his face
"Mortal, will you become my goddess, queen and partner in crime?"

(Y/N) simply jumped into his arms and kissed him again.

"Fifteen hits, not too bad."

***alternate ending, third person pov

"Hiya Tanak- Tanaka?" Gundham blushes and begins to lean forward.

"Oh right! I forgot to get the food!" (Y/N) recalls, rushing back inside. Gundham is caught off guard and ends up falling.

What stupid lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in a Rio Ranger like mood right now. I woke up at three in the morning for the fourth time this month and I couldn't get back to sleep.  

You don't know how many times I wrote SanS instead of SanD. I was like 'omg queue megalovania'

I am the big cringe. And the big sad. I have no reason to be sad but then again, I have no reason to smile either.

Got the idea for this after rewatching assassination classroom. And for you epic weebs that have watched that, for the love of Atua someone please explain the hit system to me. I don't get it at all. I could probably google search it but I find it easier to get when I have someone I can question.

Ok that's enough goodbye bastards (jk jk you are awesome my lovely weebs. That is what I'll address you as from now on.)

Rii-chan