Shuichi Saihara x SHSL hooker! Depressed! Reader

{I can change}

Out of killing game story

Hopeless! Whore! Go kill yourself! SLUT! those are just a few examples of what words are thrown mercilessly at me everyday.

It was a Friday morning, so even more torture from my parents after school.

"I'm Y/N L/N and I'm fine!" I repeat to myself. I do that everyday and it normally helps, don't get me wrong! its just that... today, I've been saying it to myself, but it hasn't been working.

"Y/N YOU WHORE! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT YOU FAILURE! YOU'RE LUCKY I EVEN FEED YOU" My mother says, while I silently mimic her words. She says them everyday, so I suppose I've gotten used to it by now.

"coming mother!" I shout back to her.

As much as I want to end it all now, one thing has been pushing me to continue. a boy in my class, Shuichi Saihara. what a picture perfect boy! but I can tell that Kaede has feelings for him. the way she speaks, acts and moves around him have portrayed such feelings perfectly. they seem like the perfect couple, but I can't help but feel somewhat jealous towards her and all the time they spend together.

But how can I blame him? He's probably protecting himself from me.

Everyone I know and cared about hurt me. like bees to a hive they have ruined my life, stinging me.

I throw on some black fishnet tights, shorts and a white long sleeve top, as well as an over the shoulder bag.
"Heh, I kinda look like a Pokémon trainer!" I giggle as I look in the mirror.

"WHORE!!!"
"COMING!"
I rush down the stairs, putting on my final converse and grab a slice of toast. I rush out of my house and grab my keys. My mum screams
"DO SOMETHING USEFUL YOU CUNT (I'm a Brit fite me)"
Before fading into the world behind me.

I arrived at chol (school) and slumped into my chair. Looking down at all the carved messages in my desk I realize how messed up this world really is. Hoe! Whore! Hopeless! Slut! Die! Evil! Demon! I got more and more everyday. The biggest message was written in the middle saying: WE'D BENEFIT FROM YOUR DEATH, JUMP OFF THE ROOF! And quite frankly, I'm surprised I haven't done so yet. Then I start sketching drawings of him. I see Shuichi walk into class, right next to kaede, talking bout who knows what! If that was me I'd be a blushing mess. He seems sociable, maybe I'll talk to him after class!
"Hey, Y/N! Can I speak to you after class?" I get knocked out of my thoughts as Shuichi spoke to me.
"Yeah of course! I mean, do you really want to speak to a hopeless...disgusting whore like me!?"
"Nonono! I didn't call you that!"
"SHIMMY DOWN SLUTS!" Mr. (insert most annoying teachers name here) shouted.

~after classsss~

I packed up all my stuff and began to head out the classroom when I was interrupted by an oh-so-familiar voice.
"Y/N!" Shuichi said, a little louder than his usual tone.
"Yeah what's up?"
"Have you been avoiding me?"
"W-Why would you ask that?"
"You've spoken to everyone in this class besides me. Am I doing something wrong?"
"No! If anything I'm the one that's wrong because I know there's definitely something going on with you and kaede but I still like you!"
"Wait wait wait! Who told you that I was with kaede?"
"Kaede."
"Kaede said that?"
Yup! She said 'there's definitely something going on between me and Shuichi, but you still like him? You're a hopeless whore, just go die already!' So I shook my head and said 'I will always have hope no matter how bleak ye situation is because I'm Y/N and I'm fine!' I was so naive then."
No! That's a good rule to live by, and I think that even though all these accusations have been thrown at you, you deserve A chance. Y/N, I think...I think I l-"
DING DONG BING BONG!!!
I jumped at the sudden noise, making Shuichi look at me in confusion.
"Looks like that's the bell! Don't wanna be late to class Shuichi. Bye!"
"Wait! after school ends Meet me at the cherry tree behind the school okay?" He begged almost.
"Sure!" I replied, skipping into the next lesson.

~after classss x2~

I grab my stuff and rush to my locker to meet Shuichi. I pick up my phone that I hid in my locker for the week and then read behind the school. There I saw kaede... being turned down by Shuichi!? She ran off crying and rushed pass me shouting
"Get out of the way you fucking cuck slut!"

I continued my adventure onewards.
So he turned her down... why?  Is it because of what i said?

I waltz up to him and ask
"Why would you turn kaede down? I thought you liked her!"
"Hell no! I came here to tell you that I like you! I think you deserve a chance Y/N. Besides, she is a bit clingy."
"S-Shuichi?"
"Yeah?"

"Thank you for believing in me Shuichi! I promise for you I'll try as hard as possible so that I can change what everyone thinks of me!""No need, you're perfect just the way you are!"

"No need, you're perfect just the way you are!"

Sorry for not writing in a while! Also, 2k reads, Are you insane?! Thank you all for supporting me throughout this book, i didn't want to abandon you guys so I made an extra long chapter for you all!