Important AN- i think this is goodbye...

Hey everyone.

I think I'm going to quit this book.

The Danganronpa fandom is kind of more than I can handle at the moment, and I don't wish to be associated with it. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the anime and video games, and there are some beautiful creators out there, but some of the other people in the fandom seem to be rabid 12 year olds, who are fucking horny. The amount of sexual/derogatory posts and comments I've seen from what I once thought was a lovely community is just scary... they aren't 18, so it's not legal to do that bullshit, not to mention that in UDG the people are literally KIDS. They're flippin children, for fucks sakes. So why is there sexual content being made of them? Another thing is that when you mention you are in the fandom, you're immediately grouped into the category of a 'yaoi shipper' and just a person you wouldn't wanna be. Honestly, it's true. A lot of the people in the fandom are like that, so I can't blame outsiders from looking down on us like this.

I'm still going to continue my Danganronpa Breakdown story, and my other ones too. I'm planning on making a new book, so if you follow me look out for that. I'm very sorry to everyone who recommended, I won't be completing your requests.

I don't know why this has to happen to all of the lovely fandoms I'm in. Gacha life, MHA, I see it all there too. And the worst part is, some of my new favourites like toilet-bound hanako-kun and Your turn to die are getting this same toxicity in them too. And I hate it.

That's all,

404