Hajime Hinata x SHSL swimmer! Reader

{Blue and white}

Art by one of my friends, Khalil! He doesn't use Wattpad, but he is an amazing artist. The other ones are mine, and you can clearly tell who is better (Khalil).

Insta: Khalil_draws93

Y/N pov

It was like every other Wednesday morning, at least since you been thrown into this killing game. Well... that's until you run into Chiaki and the girls.
"Hey Chika, what's up?" You ask, curious to see what the we're going to do.
"The sky. Also, do ya wanna go to the beach with us? All of the boys will be there!"
"Okie, Sure!"

Timeskip brought to u by Hajimes love for oranges

"I'm here! Am I late?"

Hajime turned to look at me and I feel like he was staring at my

Hajime turned to look at me and I feel like he was staring at my.... chest area.

"Uhm.... Hajime?" I said, clicking my fingers too get his attention.
"Oh no no no! You're not- You're not late at all!"
"Well that's good, I guess."

I decide to go and sit down by the shore with my music playing in my headphones. Since I enjoy it this way, I had my headphones on full volume.

Bad idea.

After around five minutes, i was half asleep. I could vaguely remember peoples figures walking around on the shore. 1,2,3,4,5... I was counting the figures as if counting sheep! The last thing I remember is when I felt a tug in my leg and then I was pulled underwater.  a figure, most likely Hajime, tried to run up to me but it was too late.

I rapidly sank, failing to save my breath

how could this happen! the ultimate swimmer dying by drowning. That's unusually ironic actually, hilarious! I tried to remember the routines to stop drowning, but I soon figured that at the rate I was losing air, I wouldn't make it back to the surface in time.

what a trash way for the SHSL swimmer to go out! all the stuff I'm losing, all the friends I've made, all the laughs I've shared, everything. everything washed unwillingly away, cascading into a pit of ultramarine* darkness.  It's quite funny.

The last thing I saw was a blue and white swimsuit as well as a dark figure swim up.

Hajime pov.

"Y/N! Guys we need to save her!" I screamed, getting everyone's attention. I couldn't tell what happened and I wasn't paying attention to who was there. I dived in and eventually dragged her out onto shore only to find her not breathing.
"She isn't breathing! Mikan, HELP!"

"c-coming!"

*ultramarine= a shade of blue, quite dark*