Chapter 7

Ashley and I went to the hospital, but when we got their Ashley broke down in tears. I felt bad for her, I didn't want to see her hurt, I felt we had a connection. "Ashley, everything will be okay." I said, while holding her. "You don't know that!" She yelled. I didn't care that she yelled, I mean she was right, I didn't know if he was okay. I could only hope he was for Ashley's sake. 

"Mrs. Hudson?" A voice said. "Y-yeah that's me." Ashley spoke up. "Your father should pull through lucky for you the wreck wasn't to serious, however he may have a minor concussion." The doctor explained. I could feel her begin to cheer up a little. "You can see your father now if you'd like." He said before showing us Mr. Hudson's room.

"Ashley, is that you?" Mr. Hudson asked. She nodded, tears gathering in her eyes. "I'm so glad your okay dad." Ashley said before giving her dad a hug. "Ashley who's the girl behind you?" He asked curiously. "Oh yeah you two haven't met yet. Dad this is Dani, Dani this is my dad." She explained. I walked over to him and hugged him because it felt right in the moment. 

---

After about 2 hours, me and Ashley left. We both had school tomorrow, and it was getting late. I wasn't sure how Ashley was feeling, but she looked a little more relaxed. Her dad had to stay one extra night because the doctors decided to run some extra tests. Ashley decided she didn't want to be alone and decided to stay the night at my house. 

"Do you want something to sleep in?" I asked. She nodded and I went and grabbed her a pair of pajama's. "Thanks Dani, not just for the pajama's, but for everything." She said. "No problem, princess." I didn't know why I called her princess, I guess it just fit her, and every time I called her princess, her face would light up. "Do you have a guest bedroom?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, like I would know, I don't remember anything. "You can just sleep with me." I said. Her cheeks turned so red, that she looked like a tomato.

She got in my bed and faced away from me. She looked cold, but I didn't have anymore covers so the next logical thing to do was cuddle her. Maybe it wasn't that logical, but what did I care. As soon as I put my hands around her, she turned around facing me. "Sorry yo-" I was cut off by her lips connecting to mine, and then all of a sudden "Ah!" I yelled as I sat up. All of my memories came back as if a dam in my head had just broken.