Chapter 4

I saw Ashley get out of the car and run up to Jen and the girl beside her, so I followed her. "Megan, What the hell are you doing here!?" Ashley yelled. "I transferred schools." The blonde said calmly. So, her name is Megan. Ashley grabbed my arm and dragged me in the school.

"What happened between you and Megan?" I asked. She looked at me still raging with anger and ignored my question.

Ashley showed me to all my classes, she explained that we had the same schedule and told me to follow her to every class. "I need to use the restroom, can you show me where it is?" I asked. Of course, she nodded and showed me the way. "Do you want me to stay, or do want me to leave?" She asked. I shurrged indicating I didn't care.

I was washing my hands when the blonde from earlier walked in. "Hi, I'm Megan." She said as she extended her hand out to mine. "I'm Dani." I said while shaking her hand. "I heard you forgot your-" Megan was interuppted by an angry Ashley. "Get the fuck away from her Megan!" Ashley shouted. "How about you get the fuck away from her, Ashley." Megan shouted. They were two seconds away from having a fist fight when an administrator walked in. Thank god. "All three of you to the office now!" The administrator demanded. First day back and I'm already in trouble.

When we got in there was a man standing with his arms folded across his chest. "Of course, you were involved Dani." He said looking disappointed. "It's your first day back, you don't have your memory and you're already in trouble." He said. "All you have detention for a week." He said, before telling us to get out of his office. "I can't believe you two, you need to get over this drama, or you can forget about me." I said before walking off and leaving them. 

A/N: Hi! I wanted to thank everyone for reading The Cheerleader's Bad Girl. The book is 3rd in gxg and I'm really excited for the second part, I have big plans for the story! If you have questions or comments feel free to tell me. Please vote and comment, Thank you!