Chapter 15

The next day I decided to go to school, even though I still hadn't gotten any sleep. I took a long, hot shower to get my mind off being literally sleep deprived. When I got to school, Megan pushed me against the lockers causing a loud sound to fill the halls. "What the-" I was cut off by a slap on my face. I stood there shocked, as Megan walked away. What the hell just happened.

I walked to class and saw everyone looking at where Megan had slapped me. I was still confused on what happened in the hall. "Why did Megan slap you in the hall?" I random guy asked. "Ask her. I still don't know what happened." I answered. Looks like everyone knows what happened, but all I wanted to know was how Ashley reacted. My phone dinged with a notification. I pulled it out to where no one could see it and opened the message.

Unknown 8:11

I saw what happened in the hall. It was funny, so was Ashley's reaction. Now, I suggest you find a way to make Ashley hate you, or she won't be alive to do anything.

I was about to turn my phone off, when I saw my teacher glaring at me. "Mrs. Harper, please bring your phone up here." The teacher asked sternly. "No, I can't do that." I said as I walked out of the class. I need to find a way to make Ashley hate me, or I could tell her about the stalker. That could make things easier.

When I was about to round the corner, I walked into someone. I looked up and saw Ashley. "Shit. I'm sorry."  I said. She stood up and started to walk off. "Ashley wait..." I shouted. She stopped and turned back towards me. "What do you want?" She said, annoyed. "I want to talk to you." I said, sympathetically. "Thought you couldn't be seen with me." I ignored her comment and grabbed her hand. "Listen, that came out wrong. I have a stalker. I know how ridiculous that sounds, but it's true." I said, as Ashley looked at me shocked. "You're unbelievable." She responded. She was going to walk off, but I didn't let go of her hand. I pulled out my phone and showed her the texts. "Well, that makes sense." She said. "So, what's the plan?" Ashley asked.