𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Someone had ripped your wings off and you were hurtling towards the ground.

  I tried to catch you, but instead I coiled too tightly and you were no longer breathing.

  I woke up screaming.

  My throat hurt all day, feeling as if someone shoved hot coals down my esophagus and kept making me swallow every time I choked it back up.

  You bumped into me in the hall, you were falling so I gripped onto your arm.

  Flames engulfed you and you screamed, crumbling to the floor.

  I woke up sweating.

  I hated when I did that.

  My mind was derailing. I missed your good mornings and I missed your smiles but now all you did was snarl right back.

  Riddle's arm around you all the while.

  I tried to apologize to you late one night, I found you star gazing. The cosmos were trapped in your eyes. You commanded the universe.

  And when you pushed me off the tower I tore through the atmosphere like a comet you'd created.

  When I hit the unforgiving ground I woke up.

  I couldn't do this anymore.

  My hands skimmed over my face, through my hair, down my neck and along my torso.

  Was I real?

  I looked up and Riddle was standing over my bed, wand pointed at my chest. I looked over his shoulder and a sob tore though my throat as I saw you draped in a blanket of red.

  You're pathetic.

  I don't know who said it.

  I woke up screaming.

  Shut the fuck up, Lestrange groaned and threw a pillow at me.

  I clutched at my chest as if my lungs were trying to claw their way out.

  My legs trembled as I tried to lower myself to the table in the great hall, the tea rippling in its cup as I tried to hold it.

  What's wrong with you?

  Pulling my tongue from the roof of my mouth hurt, it felt like I was dragging glass against the flesh and I looked at Olive.

  Are you real?

  I woke up and you're there lying next to me in bed, only wearing my shirt and moonlight marinated your being.

  Your skin is soft as you cover me in the blanket of your arms.

  Hot honey, roses and lemon.

  It calmed me down.

  You were screaming, you said in a whisper, a gentle smile on your lips.

  I was?