Chapter 3- Sleepover!

Sky's POV

The next day I asked Will to come over around 10 becuase I'm very freaked out. Gran had to do errands, Tristan had to go to school, and mom and dad had to work. I put on my favorite sweats, my long sleeved purple top, and let my blonde hair down. I stayed in my room and took out the letter again. Wait, what if it was just a prank? But wait, only Drew called me Skylie. I thought about it more and more. I didn't even realize that it was 10:30. I heard someone knock on my door. I absent-mindedly said come in. I had to quickly cover and hide the letter.

I got up and opened the door and a worried Will was standing there.

"Hey Skylar." Will said worriedly.

"Hey Will, are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you ok? Did anyone visit you?"

"Uhm. Nope" I said popping the 'p'

Will came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Uh Will? Your hurting my lungs."

"oh sorry."

"C'mon let's watch chick flicks!"

I grabbed his wrist and we sat on my bed. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. Wait, that's normal right? He smells like soap :)

We watched a bunch of movies like A Cinderella Story, She's The Man, both Mean Girls movies, and more. By the time we finished it was 9 pm. Where did the time go?

"Will, can you spend the night?" I asked.

"Sure. Why?"

I couldn't tell him about Drew so I just said," I watched a scary movie before you came. I'm scared"

"Okay fine, you big weenie."

"I am not a weenie! I gotta pee!"I yelled and ran out of my room.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Will's POV]

When I saw Sky leave her room I knew I had to check her speaker for her TV. When we were little she always hid things back there. She told me about it. I know she's hiding something. But what? I went up to her tv speaker and..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

What's gonna happen? So leave your guesses in the comments! BTW we need more readers!

KAI BAI! REMEBER: IT'S ALWAYS OK TO MAKE IM5 REFERENCES!

~Phoebe *(-o-)*