Chapter 16- Here Again and Little Things

Skylar's POV

"Skylar! Get ready, we're going somewhere!" My mom yells the next morning. I sigh and start to get ready. I took a shower and put on my dark blue Pusheen shirt, black jeans, my varsity jacket, and black converse. I put on my favorite wristband and bracelets. I throw my black beanie on, stuff my phone in my pocket, and run down the stairs. Will was waiting downstairs for me, I guess he's coming along too.

"Where are we going?"  I ask as we hook arms together. "Oh, somewhere," He replies, he smiles sadly.

Where are we going?

Will's POV

"We're going to take her to therapy again," Mrs. Mason tells me. She asked me to come along, to try to make things easier for her. "When was the last time she went?" I ask and sit down on the couch. Mrs. Mason sat down accross from me and said," when she was thirteen, the therapist said she was fine and Steve agreed but I knew she wasn't. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen. The doctor told us that the scars on her arms and legs looked like self harm scars- and they were. So we have to get her to go to therapy again." "I'll do what I can to help her, it kills me to see her like this," I sigh. "Thank you Will, you know, she really does care about you, she really loves you. Please, take care of her," Mrs. Mason says. "I will, I love her." I reply. We hear her ccoming down the stairs.

Time to put this plan into action.

Sky's POV

My mom and Will were being so mysterious in the car. Will was trying to talk to me but I couldn't focus. The way we were going seemed so familiar.... Oh no. "So Sky, what do you think of, SKY!" Will yelled as I unlocked my door at the stop sign. I unbuck;ed my seatbelt and ran out of the car. No, I'm not going back. I can't. I was a freak there, and I needed help. Not anymore. "SKYLAR!" I heard Will yell. I just kept running. Tears started to stream down my face. I didn't need help. I'm fine. No, I'm not. No, I am fine.

I just kept running. I didn't stop. I saw a beach to my right to I headed there. I didn't stop until I was so out of breath I couldn't stand. I tucked my knees into my chest and put my face in my hands. I heard someone walk up to me, I didn't move. I was too tired. I looked up and Will was standing there. He sat down behind me and put his arms around me. We just sat there for awhile. Not saying anything, only listening to the sound of the sea,my silent tears rolling down my face.

"I don't want to go," I whispered. "I know, but please, please Skylar," WIll said. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Fine but- "Don't do it for me, do it because you want to," Will said. He kissed my cheek and left to let me think.

I know what I have to do. I do need help. I stood up and dusted the sand off my jeans. I walked to the office, since I knew where it was. I walked in and saw my mom and Will waiting in the lobby, with my old therapist Allison, or as I call her Allie.

"Hello Sky," She said.  I sighed and said,"It's good to be here again.

At home

When we got home, I immediately went to my room. Today's session went well, and Allie taught me ways to try to be less insecure. Will walked in,"How did it go?" He asked. "Okay, she taught me ways how to get over my insecurity. Listening to music is a good way," I said as I looked up Little Things by One Direction. I'll admit it, I really like their music but I'm not crazy about them. Will walked up behind me and closed my laptop. "Hey! I was doing something," I pouted. "Nope, I wanna sing it to you." He said and patted my bed next to him. It was kinda dark in my room and the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling were glowing, making my room filled with glowing stars. He was lying against my headboard and I rested my head on his arm.

"Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things,"Will finished singing the last line. "I love you and all your little things, I love when you crinkle your nose when you laugh, I love it when you play with your hands when you're bored, I love it when you talk really loud, then apologize for talking to loud. I love it when you see and old couple walking around, you aww. I love it when you bite your lip when you're nervous. I love it when you smile shyly when you meet new people. But most of all, I love it when you're you," Will says and kisses my forehead. I doze off, listening to Will humming and him playing with my hair.

><><><><><<><><><><><><><>><>

Oh my gosh, I'm so so so sorry for not updating in such a long time. Sky's outfit on the right, Will's cover on the right as well. It's amazing! I'm sad to say that there will be only about 5-7 chapters left of this story and I might not make a sequel...But I might start another 5erfic after this one. I'll keep writing Don't Fall, but this 5erfic might be a Dalton one.... BTW does anybody have any different title ideas for Don't fall? Leave your suggestions in the comments, and don't forget to vote! :)

~Phoebe