Chapter 12- Confrontations Part 1

Will's POV

"Sky! Sky! Open the door!" I yelled. "Please!" I was pounding on the door but she wouldn't open up. My parents went somewhere and wouldn't be back till tomorrow.

"Will! She won't open up!" Sabbi screamed sinking to her knees.

Alex ran out of his room and saw everything. He took Sabbi into his room and wouldn't let her leave.

"Sky?" I kept whispering over and over again. No, she didn't kill herself, she wouldn't, I can't think like that. She's alive, she's fine, she's-

"Will?" I heard a shaky voice whisper.

"Sky! Open the door!" I said, wiping my tears away.

"I-I can't. I can't get up Will," She whispered faintly.

"Can you scoot away from the door?" I said.

"Yeah" She said. I heard her crawl away and I knocked the door down. Skylar was on the ground with cuts down both wrists and a few on her legs. She was losing a lot of blood too. I tried my hardest not to cry.I got a wet washcloth and dabbed her arms and legs till they stopped bleeding.  I craddled her in my lap and she started to close her eyes.

" Did they stop bleeding? can i close my eyes?" She asked.

"Wait let me put this on your arms before you go to sleep." I whispered. She nodded faintly and I applied lotion to her arms and legs so they wouldn't be sore in the morning. I carried her bridal stlye to my bed I lay next to her and she cuddled up to my chest. She pulled her sleeves up and layed her head on my chest. I slowly stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Sky's POV

I felt so much pain, so much hurt. I cuddled up to Will's chest and closed my eyes. He started stroking my hair and he kissed my forehead.

"Sing for me." I whispered as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight, sleep tight,

Don't let the bed bugs bite,

good night, goodnight, goodnight" He sang into my ear. I felt him put his hat on me and I looked up at him. He tried to smile but I didn't. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I remebered that it's been two days. But, now I have a plan. I lifted Will's arms off of me and put a pillow between his arms. I put his panda hat on the pillow and got to work.I left a note for Will telling him I'm fine and I just went for a long walk and I should be back. I texted Carter.

Meet me behind the park wall ALONE in ten minutes. I'm done with your tricks and all your crap.

I grabbed my hoodie and sneakers and put them on. I glanced at Will one last time. I tiptoed over to him and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about me," I whispered into his ear.

I crept down the hall and out the back door. I put my hood up and ran. I ran like I never could before. I cautiously looked around as I ran to the park, hoping no one was following me. I got to the park in 5 minutes. I leaned against the brick wall and remebered everything that could help me right now. I used to be in Tae Kwon Doe with Will but I quit and joined gymnastics. Carter used to be pretty violent. I know she still is.

I heard a braNch break. I turned around and and Carter was there, but she looked nithing like she did when I last saw her. Her brown eyes were narrowed at me, full of hatred and despise. She wore all black and she had sly grin on her face.

"Well, look who we have here, little miss I didn't mean to hurt DREW, ha, What a joke" She sneered as she stepped closer. I wasn't here to fight, but to settle this dispute.

" Carter, why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" I asked.

"What did you do to me? You took my bestfriend away from me. He's dead because of you!" She shouted at me.

"Wait? He's d-dead?" I stuttered. Nathan was perfectly fine the last time I saw him.

"Yeah, he's dead. He comitted suicide because he couldn't live with himself because of you. He felt terrible because of you. I was the one who was with him as I watched him suffer. He was dying Skylar! All he wanted to do was see you again!" She spat at me. I couldn't believe it, DREW comitted suicide because of me. I wasn't here to fight, but I wouldn't hesitate to slap her right now.

"Well now, it's your turn to suffer. He always said you were sensitive about bullying. People used to call you a freak am I right?" She whispered as she cornered me against a wall. I tumbled under her but she caught me and pinned me to the ground.

"Hmm, now it seems like i have the upper hand little miss perfect. Now, let's start your make over!" She took a pocket knife out of her pocket and pulled my sleeve down. She used her left hand to keep my arm down as I struggled to get out of her grip.

"Now don't squrim, it will only hurt more" She started to write on my wrist. I screamed in pain but she stuffed a cloth ino my mouth so I couldn't. Tears streamed down my face as she continued to carve into my wrist. The sharp point was cold against my skin. Carter finished the last letter and said,"That's an improvement" I pushed her off of me and I looked at my wrist. It said 'Freak' and blood seeping through the letters. Carter got up and said,"You shouldn't have done that you freak!" She grabbed my neck and started to choke me. I gasped for air but it never came. "Let me go!" I managed to whisper.

"No, you pathetic freak, you have to suffer." She growled into my ear.

"I-I'm sorry," I gasped before I lost conicousness.