A drunk mans actions is a sober mans thoughts

Because it was her first time drinking, Zoe was buzzed after the first can. Two cans in and she was passed out, curled up in a blanket and hugging a pillow like her life depended on it. Connor and I was on our third cans, and there were only two more left. On our fourth cans, the movie was over, and I quickly took over, turning it to BeetleJuice the musical. 

"You're into those shit musicals, too?" He asked. He was slurring slightly, but I was worse off. It was obvious that he had drank more than I had in the past, but just slightly, so he was holding the beer better than I was. He was buzzed, I was slightly drunk. 

"N-Not all are b-bad," I hicced, and giggled as the music started. "I thought M-Morris wa-was cute,"

"What?" Connor turned to me, since what I said was pretty out of the blue.

"I-in Newsies, I thought Morris was cu-cute," He arched a brow, seemingly amused.

"Think so?" He asked. He got on his phone, tapping on it for a moment before turning the phone to me. Morris was on the screen, and it was right in front of Connors face. I looked from the phone, to Connor, and to the phone again, and snorted. "What?"

"You look like him,"

"Do not,"

"D-Do too. Just with longer hair," He snatched the phone out of my face and stared at the picture intently for a second, then his eyes widened. 

"Holy shit, you're right,"His eyes met mine, then he rubbed his temples. "Holy shit, you're right," He said quieter this time. He lifted his face from his hand and fluffed the pillow behind my back, laying down on his own pillow. "That's it, you need to go to bed," He sighed, taking the laptop and turning it off right in the middle of "Dead Mom".

"Aw, what?" I whined, pulling the laptop back onto my lap and trying to turn it back on, before it was ripped away from me and tucked behind Connors pillow. 

"If you don't know the meaning of what you said, you need to go to bed," I huffed and tugged at his arm. 

"But I'm not tired~," I whined like a child. He laughed, pulling his arm away.

"You're such a baby when drunk," He snorted, much like Zoe usually did. I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Am not!"

"Am too,"

"Fine," I lifted the blanket us three were sharing off of Connors body, crawling over to and on top of him. I was wobbily, and the sudden movement made my head shake, but I was drunkinly determined. 

"Wh-What the fuck are you doing?" Connor whisper yelled, scooting up and trying to get away from my body as my legs framed his hips. 

"Showing you I am not a baby. I am mature," I plopped my hips on his, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. My head spun as I tried to keep eye contact, but I couldn't.

"I don't think you know what you're saying Y/n," He tried to push me away, his hands being placed firmly on my shoulders, but I stayed put.

"I do," I leaned in to kiss him, but he turned his head, making me kiss his cheek instead. "Let me show you I am not a baby, Con," I whined, trying to turn his face, one hand messily going into his hair as the other went on his cheek. 

"No, nope," Finally, he moved me off of his lap, him crouching as he stood in the tent. He unzipped the opening and stepped out. "Go to bed, Y/n. I need some fresh air," Huffing, but very much out of air, I complied with his wishes and laid down. I was cold, and cuddled into Zoe's side, to which she held on to my waist in her sleep.