Weed Break

"You know, if you really want to just have fun as a teenager, you should get high like I do," Connor said as I finished paying for our bracelets and the condoms. I gave him a glance before walking out of the store, ignoring the look the cashier gave us upon seeing the condoms.

"It's not like I haven't thought about it before," I responded, walking backwards to look at him as I talked. He raised a questioning eyebrow, rolling his eyes. 

"Really? Little goody Y/n has thought about smoking pot? I find that hard to believe," I copied his tone, and the look on his face. 

"What about me telling off your family and my dad tells you I'm good?" I arched a brow, and threw my bag in the back seat of the car.

"Prove it then. Prove you want to just have fun," I gave him a devilish smirk, and opened the drivers door. 

"Get in,"

-

I drove for twenty minutes, Connor complaining the whole way, asking what I was doing and how much longer it would take for us to get where we were going. Finally, I stopped at a campsite area. I wordlessly grabbed my backpack from the car and dragged Connor through the woods with me. 

"Y/n, are you insane? Where are you bringing me?" I stopped in front of a cave, and motioned for Connor to follow me in. "So this is how I die, at the hands of my childhood friend in the middle of the woods," He rolled his eyes, following me in and sitting next to me on a rock. He watched me dig through my bag, his eyes widening when they landed on the rolls of paper in a bag that I had pulled out. 

"I told you I thought about it," I smirked, pulling a lighter from the side pocket of my bag. 

"I thought that meant thought about smoking pot with the potheads behind your school during lunch, not that you actually bought some already," His hands shook as he took a blunt from the bag. 

"I didn't want my first time to be alone. I waited until this trip so I could smoke with you. I may not know much about the rumors of you, but I know one of the rumors that are true is that you smoke weed," He looked touched, and took the lighter from my hands after I had lit my own blunt already. 

I slowly brought it to my lips, looking at his smirking face. I knew what he was waiting for. He was waiting for me to suck in too much and go into a coughing fit. To not give him the satisfaction, I went slow and did not do too much at once. I held my breath, closing my eyes as the smoke flew from my lips.

-

Twenty minutes later, I was giggling hysterically, laying on Connors stomach as he laid on his back on the cave floor. 

"What's so funny?" He asked for the upteenth time. I laughed more, sitting up to look at him, and mover to laying on my side so I could see his face. 

"Remembering your face when you ate that candy," I giggled, covering my mouth, "Or you throwing the box of condoms at me like it burned your hand,"

"Speaking of which, do you even have someone to use those with back home?" He asked, and I shook my head no. 

"If I think someone is hot, I have them now~," He rolled his eyes, sitting up. I followed suit, giggling as we bumped shoulders. 

"I never thought of doing it with someone as some teenage fun," He commented, taking another blunt from the bag and lighting it. 

"Bullshit, you just never found someone to do it with," I smiled as he flicked my forehead. 

"Asshole," I started to giggle again as Connor took a drag and blew it in my face. I breathed in the smoke, and blew it back out at him. "But you're right. I've only been close enough for that with one person and... I was the bottom," He wiped his face, embarrassed as I gasped. 

"Woa, you're not a virgin?" he shook his head no, but hung his head.

"You ass. You act like it's some unthinkable thing," I scratched the back of my head, smiling nervously as I giggled a little too much. 

"I'm just upset that you lost yours before I lost mine," I laughed, and he bumped my shoulder. "I better be quick with it, then, huh?"

"You've got no one for it," He took another drag and eyed me. His face flushed as I grew closer, and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Unless I give it to one of you two, but Zoe is straight and you said not to flirt with you. Boo," He pushed me off lightly, breathing heavily as his eyes bulged out of his skull. 

"You'd be willing to give it to us?" He asked, almost in a shout. I shrugged my shoulders like it didn't mean much.

"Zoe, no. She's pretty, but not my type," He eyed his blunt before lowering it from his lips, and started to stand. 

"You're too high. We should get going," I took the blunt from him, throwing him the keys.

"If I'm too high, you're driving,"

=====

I need to stop updating at night and not during the day. I have bad timing for this stuff